"Come on," Tiffany said to Angel, "let's get you something to wear. I'm sure I've got something you can wear if you don't like anything in Rachel's closet."

Angel gave the girls a wolfy grin and followed them out of the room and up the stairs to Rachel's bedroom.

*

Twenty minutes later, the three girls came back down stairs. Rachel and Tiffany had changed their clothing as well when they brought clothes out for Angel to choose from. Angel told them that Alpha Jordan was about to show up, and they had wanted to make a good first impression for their pack.

Each girl had chosen a casual day dress to wear, each similar, yet unique in their own way. Tiffany had chosen a knee length, light green dress with an empire waist. Her shoulder length blond hair hung loosely around her face in natural waves. The green of the dress brought out the green flecks in her hazel gaze. Rachel was wearing a pink cotton sheath dress that showed off the fairness of her skin, bringing out the pink of her cheeks. She had her long hair half pulled up in a small pony tail on the top of her head and the rest hanging loose down her back. Tendrals of curls hung around her face, her bangs slightly long, emphasizing her soft brown eyes. Angel had borrowed a light floral print sundress that hung to her ankles, her own hair was pulled into a high pony tail. None of the girls wore make up. None of them really needed it. They were all beautiful, almost angelic, in their easy grace and self confidence.

They were all laughing when they came down the stairs, giggling about some inside joke as Jared walked out of his office. He had gotten dressed as well, not feeling the need to dress up. His plain blue jeans hugged his lean frame, hanging slightly off his hips in a mouth watering way. He wore a light blue button down shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and top button open. He laughed as he noticed none of the girls wore shoes.

"Well, don't you all look beautiful! What's the occasion?" he asked them with a smile.

"Oh, hush, you," Angel laughed as she smiled at him. "The girls wanted to help me out with the big boss man that's coming in. You know, moral support."

"Ah, I see," he said as he walked up to her side and wrapped an arm around her to kiss her temple. Angel smiled shyly as she looked down and blushed. She didn't notice the look the two other girls shared.

Amanda came in, followed by Bobbie, as they were all heading towards the back yard. When they told her what was going on, she agreed that she wanted to be there as well, and hurried to change her clothes as well. She came back in five minutes wearing a dress as well, hers a pale peach maxi dress that complimented her peaches and cream complexion and red hair.

Once she rejoined their group, they all made their way into the back yard. Tommy was already out there. He was "entertaining" a group of nine men that were gathered there, waiting for Angel to join them.

As Angel studied them, she noticed that most of the men in the group were around Jared's age, and looked earily similar to each other. She wondered if they were all related. The only exception was the middle aged man who stood in front of the eight younger men.

"Alpha Jordan," Jared said as he stepped forward, hand extended in greeting. "It's nice to meet you."

"Alpha Michaels," the other man acknowleged Jared, shaking his hand in return. He was around thirty-five, his sandy blond hair graying at the temples, light lines crinkling at the corner of his eyes, which were a slightly darker green than hers, as he smiled at them. He was tall, but not as tall as Jared, about six-two. Angel stared at the man, trying to see if they had any similarities, but other than the blond hair, and green eyes, she couldn't really see anything that jumped out as being familial.