0.4

+Chloe+

'Chloe, please!' Luke begged once again, following me around the campus, trying to get me to go to a party with him.

'Luke for the last fucking time, no!' I yelled, 'What don't you get about no?! No means no, not convince me.'

It was only my second day of school and Luke was literally up my ass every second, trying to talk me into random, stupid shit, like we did when we were younger.

'Why not?' He asked and I stopped to turn and face him.

'Luke, you know exactly why.' I stated, looking him right in the eyes. 'I said no, now leave me alone.'

I turned to walk away but accidentally ran into someone. 'I'm sorry!' I said, dropping my books to the ground.

'Oh, that's alright.' The man spoke and I looked up to see Mr. Crosby. 'Here Chloe, let me help you.'

'Oh, thank you.' I blushed, trying to hide my awkwardness.

'No problem,' He smiled, handing me my text books. 'Oh, hello Luke.'

'Uh, hi Mr. Crosby.' Luke said shyly, 'How are you today?'

'Very good, thank you.' He replied, 'May I ask why you're following Ms. Rose around, again?'

'Uh-'

'He asked me to a party.' I said quickly. Luke may be an asshole but I know how he gets, his brain completely shuts off when he's feeling pressured. 'I told him yes and I was on my way back to my dorm.'

'Oh, very well then.' Mr. Crosby smiled, 'I will see you two in class later then.'

We both nodded and watched Mr. Crosby walk by.

'Why'd you help me out?' Luke asked, walking next to me on my way back to the dorm.

'Luke, you may be an idiot, who says he knows what's best for me because his heart told him so, but I'm not gonna let you get in trouble on your second day of school.' I replied.

'So, does this mean you'll go to the party with me?' He asked, hopeful.

'Luke, no.' I said.

'But you just said-'

'I did that to save your ass, that's all you get.' I stated, not wanting to hear another word.

'Chloe wait,' He pleaded and I stopped one last time. 'If I can prove to you I can change back into that fun, energetic and happy Luke, can we try being friends again?'

I sighed, 'And how are you going to show me that?'

'At the party.' He smiled, running a hand threw his hair.

I rolled my eyes and smirked, 'Fine, one last chance Hemmings.'

'Yes! I'll pick you up at ten!' He yelled in excitement.

'Bye Luke.' And I finally made my way into my dorm.

-

'You're going to a party with him?!' Ashton yelled through the phone as I told him about my plans. I had called Ashton after class today, because I knew I wouldn't get any other chance with me being at the party.

'Yeah, I am.' I replied, ready for my lecture.

'Chloe, you know I trust you, right?' Ashton asked.

'Yeah I do.'

'Then I trust you not to do anything with Luke, I trust you not to get drunk or high and do something you'll regret.' Ashton spoke, sighing at the end.