Chapter 32: "That knee deep instinct to boot him in the balls."

Start from the beginning

“That’s coming from Nicks,” Luke said swallowing loudly his face grim.

I squeezed Jaden’s hand tighter.

“Let’s go,” Jaden murmured pulling me with him as he took point and slowly made his way to Nicolas’s room. It was the third in.

There was definite banging, and some sort of groaning.

Oh God...Was he in pain?

“Nick!?” Jaden yelled as he barged into his room.

The sight that greeted me will haunt me for the rest of my life.

A/N

Nah...Just kidding Muhahaha

Nicolas and some chick banging ferociously on his bed so hard his head board was hitting against the wall making a loud thumping noise.

On Jaden’s outburst the girl screamed loudly causing Nicolas to jump and slide out of the girl and off the bed and fall flat on this floor in all of his naked glory. Giving us a great view of his...Junk.

Insert vomiting here>

Noah and Luke were laughing their asses off behind Jaden and I: who were kinda just stuck there in the door way with horrified expressions.

“Get the fuck out!” Nicolas yelled and Jaden pulled me from the doorway seconds before the door was slammed in our faces.

“Oh my God...” I murmured closing my eyes.

I would never be able to un-see this. Never.

“Jaden? Burn my eyes out...I’ll pay you in sexual favours if I have to.”  I groaned running my free hand over my face, yes I had noticed I was still gripping onto his hand...

This was the second time I have so Nicolas’s business, I hope it’s the last, bit if I have to ever see him banging someone again I swear I will jump off a bridge.

That shit was scary.

“I’ll do you if you do me.” He replied smirking slightly.

“That’s what she said.” I quipped back smiling carefully.

He looked down at me his worried look back and I sighed.

That’s what I had been afraid of.

“I’m sorry about worrying all of you.” I whispered looking over my shoulder at Luke and Noah who had sobered up from their laughing attack.

“And why were you so worried?” Noah asked stepping closer to me.

“Can we go sit down? I haven’t run so much in a while.” I asked looking at my feet.

“You guys go ahead I’ll tell Nick to come out and get us, the girl can either leave or stay in there.” Noah said nodding.

I smiled gratefully and Jaden pulled me to the living room.

Luke followed wordlessly.

“This better be important, talk about cock blocking...” Nicolas huffed when we were all gathered in the living room.

Me, Luke and Jaden on the couch; Noah and Nick took the armchairs. I had finally let go of Jaden’s hand when we were sitting down but I did give it a grateful squeeze first, he didn’t even look at me and acted like nothing happened. I didn’t want to think about that though.