3

Harry

I had to help her. I saw her sleeve get really bloody and she was coughing out blood. My mum is on a business meeting, so I called in a Doctor to help Alexia.

I was outside the room waiting for the doctor to finish. After awhile she was done and left the house. I went inside the room and just sit there on the chair beside Alexia.

She was resting so peacefully, I changed her clothes into my shirt and sweats. As I was changing it I saw a lot of cuts and scars, that's why her arm was bleeding. I feel so guilty. Why was she doing this? How long has she been doing this?

I look at her face and just study her face. Her beautiful long lashes that would fall and get in her eyes; her thick brows; her long dark hair. She had a bruise on her forehead, a busted lip, bruises all over her arm. Why did I let this happen?

-flashback-

"Lex, I'm gonna fall!" I yell down to her. I was being cocky and decided to show off that I could climb a tree, instead I just got scared.

"No you're not Harry, I got you." I felt an arm wrap around my waist and slowly pull me out. She makes sure she holds onto me tightly and gently makes her way down the tree with me in her arms.

She puts me down, and I was just in awe. She's incredible.
"I'm sorry." I say looking down.

"For what?" She chuckled.

"For being a show off." I say.

"Hey, don't worry about it." She chuckled. I love it when she laughs.

-end of flashback-

She rescued me, why couldn't I do that.

I see her eyes flutter open, she turns her head to face me and she gave me a small weak smile which broke my heart.

"Hi," I say softly. She weakly waved at me with a smile on her face. My heart kept breaking.

"I'll get you food." I say getting up from the bed and to the kitchen, I put chicken soup in the bowl and place it on a tray together with a spoon. I brought it up to her.

I put the soup down and handed her the spoon. She started eating it slowly.

I just focused on her, she's beautiful and kind. She deserves a beautiful life.

"I haven't heard you speak in awhile." I said, which is true, ever since we started bullying her she hasn't spoke. Not in class, to people and to us.

"Really?" She said. Oh my god, fireworks just went off inside me. That beautiful voice, melodic yet raspy and soft. I was just speechless.

"Harry, are you okay?" I hear her say, ugh that voice.

"Uh, yeah sorry." I say.

"Thank you so much..." She says softly. "It means a lot." It broke my heart to think that she was in soo much pain, and now she's thanking me. I'm the reason of her pain, why does she still thank me?

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say.

"For what?" She says softly.

"For...um...uh...never mind." I couldn't bring myself to say it. She continued eating her soup. After she finished her soup, she set the bowl down on the tray and leaned on the head board. She closed her eyes and fiddled with her fingers.

I saw a glimpse of her wrist. They were bandaged and wrapped in gauze. I gently reach out my hand to look at her arm. She flinched when I placed my hand on her arm, but to my surprise she let me.

I just examine her arm wrapped in gauze. Tears were welling up around my eyes. I just really wanted to hug her and tell her that everything was gonna be okay.

"How long have you been doing this?" I ask, she gently opens her eyes and pulled out of my grip. She let out a sigh.

"It doesn't matter Harry." She says.

"Yes, it does matter." I say sternly.

"Others have it worse." She gently said. "What time is it?" I decided to just drop the subject it's no use, she doesn't trust me.

"8 o'clock, why?" Her eyes widened.

"I have to go." She stood up and put her shoes on. I was just sitting on the bed in confusion.

"Wait, what?" I say "What do you mean you have to go?"

"I just have too." She was about to walk out of the door and I gently grabbed her wrist.

"Let me drive you." I say, she looked hesitant but then agrees.

----------------------------------------
Hi guys!!!!!! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!!😘💖