To all the Moonbli and Winterwatcher shippers

HERE IS WHY WINTERWATCHER IS BETTER THAN MOONBLI

Winterwatcher:

WARNING. POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR WINTER TURNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ IT!!!!!

1. Qibli stopped next to Moon, brushing her wings with his. Winter's claws twitched and he clenched his jaw. (Winter's thoughts: MY Moon, excuse me, Icicle-brains. XD)

2. "Winter?" 

He turned and found 

3.  "You seem very sure of certain things about me, Winter said. "That I would never hurt a dragonet. That I would never kill Queen Glory. That I am somehow honorable and brave."

"I am," said Moon. "I am sure of those things. Even when everything else inside you is confusion and mirrors and pain, those things are true."

He lifted the vine from her claws and wrapped it around his own talons., lowering his voice even more. "Sometimes I'm only sure of one thing," he said. "That I hope I never hurt you." (SCREEEEEEEEEEEE HEART MELTING MOMENTS BE LIKE)

She gazed up at him in surprise. "Me? But I thought you hated me."

"Then you're not much of a mind reader, are you?" he said with a half smile. "I mean I should. But for some reason I can't."

He took another step closer, tilting his wings forward to brush hers. 

"Well good," Moon said, looking at their wings instead of his face. "I'm --- I'm glad you can't hate me."

3. Winter let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Here," Moon said. She touched on talon lightly to his chest, then went past him and through the curtain. Winter pressed his talons together, trying to stop them from shaking, and then followed her

YOU SEE? THAT IS WHY WINTERWATCHER IS AMAZING! Who agrees?