The Mystery Boy

The shadow hold out its hand to Wendy, who is still paralyzed on her bed staring at it. Then the shadow spoked" Come with me to Neverland, I will protect you." A promise of adventure and protection had won Wendy over completely, she took one last glance at her brothers, who is still sleeping peacefully, then grabbed the shadows hand.
    Immediately Wendy shot through the sky after the shadow feeling she has been torn apart in her lungs. She closed her eyes, trying her best not to scream. After about three minutes, they slowed down, Wendy opened her eyes and gasped. The world is like another realm, a much darker one than any part of London. Then the shadow dropped her. She screamed at the top of her lungs and fell into the water. The only thought that goes through her mind now is I can't swim, but the waves are pushing her toward the beach. When her body is completely on the beach, she fainted.
Wendy POV
    I opened my eyes and find myself on a beach surrounded by dark forests when the memories of last night suddenly hit me. I stand up, and just when I was about to walk into the forest, *crack*, I stopped and called out "Hello?" nothing, I turned around and continued to walk. Suddenly a boy emerged from the trees and caused me to jump back. He has dark brown hair and forest green eyes, I can see muscles on his arms and he stands in a way that I can only see one word when I look at him: cocky. My thoughts had been interrupted when... "Enjoying the view, love?" the boy spoke in a British accent. I glared at him and then remembered my mother's teaching about being a lady. I quickly changed my glare into a softer one and politely said " Hi, my name is Wendy, a shadow has taken me here and could you please tell me where am I?" The boy chuckled softly " You are in Neverland, and no need of this politeness, there are no rules on Neverland." No need for politeness? That's strange, but I think I will like this place. Well then, screw the politeness and manners. Still confused I asked" Who are you, and what is Neverland?" The boy's face turned from that smirk to a little surprised, how could he change so quick? " Oh did I forgot to introduce my self? I'm Peter, Peter Pan. And speaks of Neverland, well, it's a place run on imaginations, in here you will never grow up, and there are rules too, but aren't rules just something you always break, so screw them. But it is a dangerous place too, so follow me if you want to live." So I have to follow then, I quickly gathered up my nightgown's edges and followed him.