Movie Night (Part 2)

Movie Night: Part 2(Darkiplier x Antisepticeye yaoi)

After walking inside, Dark sniffed the air, smirking a little. He then walked towards the kitchen, seeing 4 plates of snack cakes. Anti followed, laughing a little as he watched Dark eyeing the sweets. The demon went to grab for one, before feeling something smack his hand away.

"No! You can't eat those yet. Not until the last batch is done. Go and start the movie in the my room, ya silly." Anti said, smirking a little. Dark chuckled, saying.

"Well, why don't I go up and wait for you. I want you to look through the movies, and see which one looks good to you." The demon smiled at Anti, making the green haired man blush. Anti nodded, watching Dark go upstairs.

Soon, Anti went upstairs, carrying a plate of snack cakes, with Sam bouncing next to him. Dark was on his knees on the floor, looking through the movies that he had brought. He glanced over, smiling at Anti. Anti smiled back, setting the plate down, then kneeling down in front of Dark.

"Wow, this is a great set you've got, dude!" Anti said, smiling as he looked at the movies. Dark had gotten about 7 slasher movies, one looking more badass then the last.

"Yeah, I got a good deal on all of these. So, let's see what we've got!" Dark said, smiling at Anti happily.

They sat there for a few minutes, looking at the movies in front of them. While they were looking, they both ended up reaching for the same movie without noticing. As they did, their hands very gently touched.

They looked up at each other, both blushing as they did. The two looked into each other's eyes, as if their souls connected for a split second.
Anti's heart was racing suddenly, as he pulled his hand away, looking down. Dark did the same, rubbing the back of his head and chuckling nervously.

"Well, I-I guess we both know what movie we wanna watch, huh?" Dark asked, blushing a little more.

"Um, y-yeah.. Heh, I guess we have." Anti replied, blushing very hard. He then grabbed the movie, standing up off of the ground. "I'll just put this in. Make yourself comfortable." Dark nodded, watching Anti put the movie in.

A few hours went by, and Anti and Dark were watching their movies on Anti's bed, laughing and enjoying each others company as they sat and watched the films. As time went on, the two would start to get closer and closer to one another without realizing it.

As they watched their third movie, they had gotten rather close to one another. Anti noticed this when his knee touched Dark's, making Anti blush suddenly. Dark, on the other hand, didn't flinch a muscle. If anything, the demon smiled a bit more, not turning his attention away from the movie. The young man glanced up at Dark, feeling his pale face heating up.

When Dark started to glance over, Anti quickly looked back at the movie, his face only getting redder and his heart beating fast. The demon looked at Anti, looking a little confused as to why Anti was blushing. The green haired man could feel Dark's red eyes staring at him, and it only made him blush harder.

After a few minutes, Anti sighed, then looked at Dark, asking in a bit of a shaky tone. "Is there something wrong? You've been staring at me like I'm a piece of candy."

Saying this made Anti blush harder. W-Why would he compare himself to a candy?? That was just stupid. But, Dark didn't take notice of the candy comment. He just simply replied.

"Well, I was just noticing that your face was getting really red. Are you feeling okay?" Dark asked, placing a hand on Anti's forehead. "You feel pretty warm, dude."
This only made the young man shiver. Anti only chuckled, gently pushing Dark's hand away.