Chapter 6

I started to grow to like and love my new family and by the end of the week I felt happy, safe and secure with them. I knew lots about them all and me and the boys had got very close and I had a different relationship with each of them (all in a friendly way I assure you) and was slowly starting to move on and they helped. A lot. And luckily for me no one at school mentioned anything about what Mr. Reckless had said in class.

I woke up on Friday early. For some unknown reason but that meant I got a nice long, warm, relaxing shower, which I enjoyed thoroughly. As cliché as it sounds I could hear the birds tweeting outside and suddenly the day felt like it was going to go smoothly.

Once I was dressed in my newly bought Paramore top, black skinny jeans, Pierce the Veil jacket and purple vans, and brushed down my naturally straight hair (which girls envy), I went downstairs to have my pancakes with the boys but when I got downstairs I could only see my new foster mum cooking pancakes and on the table was 5 perfectly stacked pancakes waiting for me to gobble them up and if the boys didn't come and eat there's quickly I would eat theirs myself!

"Hey, Bella (my new mum) where's the bo-" then I was tackled to the floor.

"ARGGGHHHHHHH

HELP MEEEEEE!" I screamed.

Then I heard loud deep laughter. Boys. They had rugby tackled me to the ground and were now tickling me. Jake and Harry to my sides tickling under my arms and my neck, Luke at my feet, tickling my feet and Jasper was literally straddling me tickling my sides. I started laughing so they just tickled me harder making me laugh harder.

Jasper scream "We've got you now!!" And let out a maniac laugh.

Making me laugh more and more because they didn't realise that I wasn't ticklish and that I was just laughing at them.

Then I shouted out "I'm, I'm, I'm no-t-t tick-tickl-ticklish!"

Jake stopped tickling me and looked at me completely confused and asked with a serious voice "Then why are you laughing?"

The boys stopped so I could catch my breath and tell them "because you guys looked like you had this all planned out but I'm not ticklish so it ended up not working out" I ended giggling.

They all scowled making me laugh, then they realised that I wasn't joking and Jasper huffed in annoyance and held out a hand to help me up, which I took gladly. He pulled me up so hard that I nearly went flying past him but he caught me by his hands flying round my hips. He blushed slightly and so did I. Luckily the other boys had already gone to eat the pancakes. A few moments passed and his hands were still firmly planted on my hips and his eyes were searching mine, like mine were searching his. His eyes were just so captivatingly beautiful. His shining emerald green eyes bore into my dull hazel ones then we heard our names being called. I knew that if Bella hadn't called out to us we would have just stayed like that because to be honest I could just look at his eyes all day, everyday.

Harry called out "Oi, if you two don't come here soon there's going to be a free-for-all for your pancakes"

Me and Jasper quickly blushed and he pulled he's hands off me, literally it was his hands were glued to me. As soon as his hands were removed from me a have him a small meek smile and ran off to have some of Bella's mouthwatering pancakes. Jasper came in moments later after I had sat down and we all continued to eat our food. Although Jasper looked at me a few times which I ignored everything went back to normal between us and we got up and went to school.

My friends seemed very glum today and when I asked them what was wrong they just replied with a groan until I asked Lucas, who may I add has been very happy with me since he found out that Jake was my brother, and he then told me that the reason everyone else was so glum was because they all had a test in French.

Right there I was glad I chose German over French, because I find German so much easier to understand, once you got the jist of it that is.

Then I just burst out laughing in my friends faces along with Lucas, Jake, Jasper, Harry and Luke who all did German with me. They each gave us death glares until my German teacher, Mrs. Pedro walked up behind us.

"Ahhhh, hello my lovely students" Mrs. Pedro said her words full of sarcasm, she doesn't like us that much because we played a practical joke on her but unfortunately she doesn't share the same sense of humour as us, in fact she has no sense of humour at all!

"Good morning, Mrs. Pedro!" We all chanted.

"You were just the people I wanted to see" Not. She said gesturing to me, Lucas, Jake, Harry, Luke and Jasper. "I want you to tell the rest of the students in our German class that there is going to be a surprise test in your 2nd period for German. Thank you for passing that message on." She finished.

Oh no. She did not just say that. Our mouths dropped whilst she spoke and she turned on her heel of to her forms class. Now it was the others turn to laugh in our faces.

We turned around, with our mouths still wide open. Then Jaxon, Maddy, Georgia, Elissa, James and Becca started laughing their butts off until we reminded them that they too had a test in French.

We went and told everyone in our German class that we had a test and everyone we told either groaned in anger or like us just let their jaw drop to the floor.

The day went by quickly once the test had passed, which I don't think I actually did too bad on, and I soon found my self sitting on the couch watching TV with the boys. Once everyone was home we all chipped in on helping make the dinner when there was a knock on the door. Rick (my new dad) told me to go let our guest in so I obliged but when I opened the door I let out a small little gasp at what I saw.

A tall pale couple stood there grinning at me. The female had urban hair which complemented her high cheekbones, she had plump lips that made her looking like she was pouting naturally. She had a small hour glass figure which she used to her advantage by wearing clothes that hugged her curves perfectly.

The male however had chocolate brown hair cut into a short quiff like style. His lips were also quite plump and his jaw line was perfect. He has a muscular build and with a t-shirt that tight hugging him you could see the outline of his muscles and his toned abs on his shirt.

But one thing about them made me want to scream and run as fast as I can and get everyone way from them, though it would be useless.

Their eyes were a blood red.

It's so obvious who they are because no contact can be made that colour.

Vampires.