Relief Next To Me

Louis' closed eyes twitched beneath his eyelids, his mouth trembling open to a perfectly round O shape. He gripped the sheets beside his hips, his stomach puffing up and down with quickening breaths.

His left leg tremored inwards, a gentle hand flattening on the milky skin of his inner thigh and guiding his leg to the mattress.

"O-Oh," he stuttered out, his voice pitched pure and high.

The back of his head tilted into the mattress, the line of his throat lengthened in his stretched position. His right hand clutched at his chest, fingernails dragging over the light hair that dusted the centre, his fingers closing around his nipple. He pulled at the sensitive circle of skin.

"H-Harry--"

Heat surged through his body, racing up from his throbbing middle to tease at the tips of his tingling fingers and toes. He moaned and pulled his nipple harder, hips bucking upwards.

A sudden, breathy giggle bubbled out of his open mouth, both of his legs closing. He started to pant faster, two warm palms guiding his legs open.

He gripped Harry's hair, letting his fingers tighten in the thick waves, pinching his own nipple at the same time. Harry's lips vibrated against his body, one of Harry's hands smoothing up his stomach. Harry dragged his fingernails down Louis' stomach.

A fluttered swirl of his lapping tongue drew a loud burst of combined laughter and moaning from Louis. Harry's tongue flickered quickly before delving deeper, the slow sucks of his lips the only sound besides Louis' stuttering breaths.

A louder moan and shiver was pulled from Louis' body, as if his body was struck by lightning, every muscle tight and on the brink of snapping.

Louis exhaled three high pitched, breathy, guttural moans, Harry's palm flat on his stomach. He bucked his hips up.

"You gonna come for me, gorgeous?"

He blurted out, "Y-Yeah, gonna come," over Harry's quiet murmur, each one of Harry's words causing a brush of lips against his most sensitive, wet skin. "Gonna--" A low slurping vibrated between his legs, Louis face clenching. "Ungh," he whimpered, his hips squirming against Harry's arm. "Ha-Harry--"

His legs involuntarily trembled, his toes digging into the duvet, his thighs closing in around Harry's head. He clenched his eyes shut, Harry's right palm corkscrewing up and down his cock.

His inner eyelids projected an image of the solar system, clear and vast as space itself. The planets vibrated in rhythm with Harry's humming, stars pulsing brighter for each vibration.

Harry held onto his arse cheeks, one large hand on each side, his thumbs anchored to Louis' hip bones. He lifted his arse off the bed and groaned low in his throat, pressing his face hard between his cheeks, Louis' feet barely brushing the mattress.

Venus crashed into Saturn, the explosion causing a nearby star to throb and expand, the bright flash of light swallowing Pluto whole.

"Harry, fuck, H-Harry," he gasped, his fingernails digging into Harry's scalp, come splattering his stomach. He gripped Harry's hair with one hand, guiding his head faster, a hot, wet tongue splitting him open. His back arched in a wicked bend, his free hand pushing against the headboard. "F-Fuck, I--"

Harry wetly sucked right above his groin, lapping at the dark, sticky hair. His arms shifted to wrap around Louis' lower back, hugging his face to Louis' stomach.

He lifted his lips to bite into the flesh on the left side of Louis' navel, then the thin skin stretched over his lowest right rib, then the very faint line that ran down the centre of his abs. He sucked hard, sharp teeth nipping at him, each bit of skin reddened and shining with saliva.