Michael Clifford Smut → Gamer

CREDITS TO: 5sosimagnes.tumblr.com

Lazily and bored I was lying in my boyfriend Michael's bed. He got a phone call from his friend Luke saying it was something about the band so he took off and left me alone for a few hours.

Mindlessly I was switching through the tv channels when I noticed Michael's Xbox. I loved cuddling up to him and watch him play video games. He always tried to convince me to play with him but I'm not much of a gamer to be honest.

I couldn't help but watch the console out of the corner of my eye and curiousness washed over me. Maybe it could be fun and I have nothing else to do anyways. Quickly I jumped off the bed and started the Xbox.

Excitedly I sat down on the bed again and started whatever game was in. Apparently it was Call of Duty. I watched Michael play it at least a hundred times but when the game started I had no clue what to do. Somehow I managed to work through everything and came to the part where I actually had to play. It took me a few minutes to understand what I had to do but as soon as I got into it I sat on the edge of the bed, my eyes glued to the screen of the TV. This was way more fun that I'd like to admit.

I didn't even notice how the hours passed by, I was too caught up in the game. I jumped when I felt the bed moving, I averted my eyes from the TV and saw Michael sitting down on the bed next to me. "Oh god you scared me!" I blurted out, my eyes turning back to the screen. "You look incredibly sexy right now." He whispered and pressed his lips against my neck, leaving hot kisses behind. "Hmh." I mumbled. "I should leave you alone in my more often." Michael said and put his hand on my exposed thigh.

"Mikey not now." I groaned. "I'm already better than you are." I joked, shrugged Michael's hand off my leg and crossed my legs. "Better than me?"

"Yes. I'm better than you in everything." I laughed and shot him a wink. Michael raised his eyebrow, "You wanna test that theory?" Michael took the controller out of my hands and pushed me down onto the bed. My eyes opened wide at his sudden outburst. "Micha-"

"Shut it." He demanded and traced his fingers up and down my naked legs. He hooked his finger in the hem of my panties and slowly pulled them down my long legs. "So, do you actually think you're better at everything?" He asked while he spread my legs and blew hot air against my opening.

I bit my lip and managed to breathe out a quiet "Yes." In reply I felt him smirk, "Oh well, let's see if you're thinking that in a second." Without any warning he licked along my slit before he entered my opening with his tongue. I let out a sharp breath and tangled my fingers in his messy hair.

"Do you think you're better in pleasuring yourself than I am?" he hisses and kissed my clit and swirled his tounge around it. I shook my head no, tilting it back to bury it in the pillows. "N-no, no one can touch me l-like you can."

"Exactly." His tounge licks up my slit and he slips two fingers into me, making me moan out. "No one is better in pleasuring you like I am." He stated and started pumping his fingers in and out of me while he sucked harshly on my clit. I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled his head closer to me as I feel my stomach tighten. "F- Fuck Michael," I moaned, bucking my hips. "I'm g-gonna come.."

He pulled his fingers out of me backed away from the bed. "What the hell?" I whined and desperately looked at Michael. "I'm not gonna let you cum without me in you babe." He smirked, pulled his shirt over his head and stripped down his tight jeans and boxers and kicked them to the other side of the room before climbing back down on the bed to hover over me.

"You're so fucking sexy when you're gaming, it's ridiculous." He chuckled and connected our lips. He caught my bottom lip between his teeth and slowly eased himself into me, causing us both to moan. After letting me adjust for a few moments, Michael slowly started thrusting into me, quickly finding a pace.

I ran my hands through his hair, down to his shoulders where I scratched my nails down his back. "Argh fuck." He hissed and connected his lips with my neck. He started biting down on it harshly while his thrusts became harder and faster. The room was filled with quiet moans and skin slapping against skin.

A loud groan escaped Michael's lips when I clenched my walls around him. "Shit, do that again." I quickly obeyed and repeated my action which made Michael curse in response. Michael's thrusts became sloppier and I felt my stomach tighten again, "Fuck, I'm I'm- Ah shit" I screamed out when Michael hit my g-spot over and over again, pushing me over the edge.

Michael's own orgasm was close behind and his sloppy thrusts rode out both of our highs. He quickly pecked my lips before he pulled out of me and laid down next to me. "Wow." Be both said in unison. Michael laughed and rolled do his side, steadying his head with his arm. "I wanna teach you how to properly play this game."

"Can't we start with something easier?" I asked. "Alright, you can choose anything you like, but first please take some clothes on or I won't be able to concentrate."