"I already hate you." I muttered walking up the stairs. I picked the room at the end which was next to them. I did it because the room was decorated nicely, with fluffy white bedding and dark hardwood floors.

 I put all my things in my closet and went downstairs. I heard voices in the kitchen, I took a deep breath and looked down at my white converse and leggings. I pulled down my tank top and straightened my jean jacket and began walking.

I peered in and Caleb was kissing Kassidy. I frowned and walked in covering my face so no one could see me.

"Oh hey, there is Aubbrie." Kassidy said. I kept my head down and my hair covering my face.

"Who?" Caleb asked. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and went to the cup board.

"Aubbrie. Aubbrie this is Caleb."

"That's nice." I said coughing trying to hide my voice.

"Oh are you sick?" She asked.

"Something in my throat...Gotta blast, kids." I said quickly grabbing a small bag of chips and running out. I stopped in the main hall when the doorbell rang. I saw Caleb coming out. He looked even hotter than the time I met him...and that was about a year or two ago. As soon as he looked up I made a dash for the stairs. I tripped over them a bit...clumsy me.

"Woah are you okay?" He asked.

"Fine!" I yelled quickly getting up and running to my room. I heard voices in the lobby. Probably new pack members. I opened my room door and shut it keeping myself in there as long as possible.

By 'as long as possible' I mean until dinner time.

I was starving and I couldn't eat doritos for supper. I looked at myself in the mirror. I re-applied my chapstick, my eyeliner was good. I took off my glasses and laid them on my bedside table, I brushed my hair and I checked my brace-free teeth.

"You got this, Albs." I whispered before heading downstairs.

Turns out they just ordered a billion pizzas. Well you are living with wolves. I peered downstairs and they were all talking. All friends.

Well some of my pack mates should be coming tonight. Like my friends Tyler, Lacy, Austin and Trixie. They were new to my pack and I easily made friends. There was a lot of them. Possibly eight people including Caleb and Kassidy. I straightened myself and walked downstairs.

Their talking went down and I felt stares and I began to feel a little shy...well really shy.

"There she is. See this is Aubbrie." Kassidy smiled pulling me over. I looked at everyone and nodded my head smiling.

"She is apart of our pack...and what pack are you from?" She asked.

"Uhm...The Caledon pack." I said.

"Oh Caledon. We know who you are." One girl said. I shrugged off Kassidy's arm and went to the door that was being rung. Please God let it be people I know. I opened it and Tyler, Austin, Lacy and Trixie were standing there smiling.

"Thank God." I said hugging Trixie and Lacy.

"Why? There is a lot of people here." Lacy laughed.

"Yea. Anti-Social issues?" Tyler asked.

"I'll explain in my room later." I said. They dropped their bags by the front door and we received stares by everyone. I led them to the massive kitchen.

"So where's Caleb Danvers?" Lacy asked.

"With his girlfriend." I said eating the crust of my pizza.

"Girlfriend? I thought you guys were married?" Austin said confused.

"We were...when we were four. See that girl out there? Short mini skirt revealing tank top?" They all nodded looking at Kassidy.

"That's his girlfriend." I said finishing the remainder of my water.

"That's stupid. He's hot, you're beautiful, she's fake, we can see the perfect match here." Trixie explained.

"It's his decision. I remeber when I was here last time he paid no attention to me."

"So you're doing the same?" Tyler smirked.

"Hell yea. He's hot...but it will take me a while to fall for him."

"I'd say give it a month before you're drooling over him." Austin smirked.

"Wanna bet?" I grinned.

"Fifty bucks. I need gas for my car." He said.

"Deal." I smiled glancing at Caleb.