Chapter 5

Jack's POV

I was so tired from the party. I had bags under my eyes and I couldn't stop yawning as I walked downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning." My parents said.

"Morning." I reply.

"Have you heard from Victoria?" My dad asked.

"Yeah. She's getting dropped off by Nate at 11:00." I said.

"Nate?" My mom said.

"Yeah. Nate's picking her up from Emily's cause she's too tired to drive Victoria back here." I said. I knew Victoria was actually at Nate and Sam's apartment, but Victoria didn't know I knew.

Victoria's POV

At first I was confused when I woke up in a huge bed and a room that looked nothing like the guest-room I was suppose to stay in. Then I remember the party and coming to Nate and Sam's apartment for the night. I stretch, and make my way to the kitchen.

"Hey, little G." Nate greeted.

"Hey." I said, sitting at the counter.

"So whatcha want for breakfast?" Nate asked.

"Can I have scrambled eggs please?" I ask.

"Sure." He said. We talk while he cooks.

"I'm dropping you off at 11:00. If your parents ask why Emily didn't drop you off, say she was too tired to drive you back home." Nate said. I nod. Sam comes into the kitchen and starts making cereal, mumbling a hello at us.

"Thank you. I appreciate all this trouble." I said to both of them.

"No trouble at all." Sam said.

"What he said." Nate said.

I watch TV until Nate says its time to go. Sam was staying at the apartment while Nate drops me back home.

"Thank you again, see you soon." I said to Sam, hugging him.

"No problem, see you." He said. I hop in Nate's car. We don't talk much on the way there.

"I'll see you soon, thank you for everything." I said.

"Your welcome. Good luck facing your parents." Nate said.

Jack opens the door for me. He doesn't say anything to me.

"Hey sweety, how was Emily's?" Katherine asked as I came into the kitchen.

"Good. She's really nice." I said.

"That's good." David said. I nod.

"How was the party?" Katherine asked.

"Good. Crazy, but fun." I said.

"That's good." My dad said.

"I'm gonna go relax for a bit." I say.

"Okay." My parents said. I jog upstairs.

A few minutes later, someone knocks on my door.

"Yeah?"

"Its me." Jack said. I groan internally.

"Come in." I said. He opens the door.

"Whatcha need?" I said, sitting up.

"We need to talk about last night." Jack said, sitting on a chair.

"I saw what you did last night. Drinking, and Sam told me you smoked." Jack said. I shrug. I figure there's no point in denying it.

"I saw you make out with some girl that wasn't your girlfriend and vape. Looks like we both know what one another did." I said. He raised an eyebrow, surprised.

"I'm not gonna bust you to mom and dad." He said.

"I won't bust you if you don't bust me." I said.

"Deal." He said. We shake hands.

Okay so I am going away for a week (not really a vacation its a family thing) so I won't be updating for a while. -Lea