The scar

Old memories flood my head as I begin to think about the scar and the fight, the fishy with the alpha.

*FLASH BACK*

I was little, young never had a clue what life was like. I was the alphas favourite kid until but then came the night I changed. It happened all to fast, one second I was dancing with my friends at the amazing age of 16 then there was this bad pain, everywhere. Then out of the corner of my eye I see the alpha, he ran over and started to hold me. I was like the son he never had. The next thing I remember, a voice in my head. He just stated his name like I didn't know who he was.
"Arctic your wolf"  Is all he said. Only a couple of seconds had passed before I felt a huge pain in my side, like I was being kicked. I was being kicked in fact by the one person I trusted the most, the alpha. I slowly looked at my paws, knowing it was my wolf. I was in shook when I saw the white fur, only females can be white. The first thing I did was run, run right into the woods and I shifted back hoping no one was here. I was the most hated type of wolf there was, and the person I trusted most kicked me. "Trusting to much could get you killed" the first words my wolf had truly said to me. Out of the bushes the alpha walked right up to me and demanded I shift. I shook my head and he growled. My body started to burn as I felt the earth under my paws. He too had shifted, his red and brown wolf stood in front of me, surprisingly a little bit smaller then me. Before I had time to even look him fully over, his paw flashed across me face, only leaving a stinging pain over my right eye. I could feel it start to bleed. Duh to newly shifting the deep wound would leave a nasty scar.

*end*

It left a scar, one I couldn't live down nor a memory I could forget.