4081

It was the second to last day to mate before next mating season of the three mating seasons in a year, it was day six. It was a cold and breezy day as it had been all mating week. The dominant females of the Zion's race prepared once again to mate with there forever breeding mates, the Abates'. They lined up separately from each other. They heard a horn singling it was time to find their mates so they could create a seed. It didn't take long before Aero and Nyx found each other. They seem to freeze instantly.

"I'm Aero." she said as they reached each other.

"Nyx." If time could freeze. I'm sure it would've. "Shall we?" Nyx asked pointing towards a tent. Aero let out a sigh before nodding.

"Yeah." Nyx grabbed Aero's hand and smiled at the electric shock that went through them when they touched. Aero gave Nyx a smile before tightening their grip on each others hand. Nyx opened the tent letting Aero in first then following after her. Aero walked to the bed and sat down watching Nyx zip up the tent and walk towards her.

"Your gorgeous you know?" Nyx stated sitting beside Aero.

"Thank y-" Nyx cut off Aero by smashing their lips together. Aero was caught off guard but started responding after a while. Aero gently pushed Nyx off. "Can we go slow?" Aero asked. Nyx bite her lip before nodding.

"Sure." Nyx said before adding "I figured you would want to get this over with as soon as possible."

"If its okay with you I would like to think that were making love to one another since were trying to conceive a child." Aero said shyly. Nyx was slightly taken back from this.

"Love?" Nyx asked in a disbelieving manner.

"You don't ha-" Nyx cut off Aero with a soft kiss on the lips. Aero froze before she could respond.

"We can go as slow as you want." Nyx said. Aero grabbed Nyx collar and collided their lips together once more. 

"Fuck slow." Aero mumbled against Nyx lips. Aero let out a soft moan as Nyx hands went under her shirt. Nyx pulled back and attached her mouth to Aero's neck causing her to let out a soft low moan. Aero wasn't fully aware of her hands moving into Nyx pants until she felt a buck and Nyx move from her neck.

"That felt good." Nyx said. Aero bit her lips before moving her hand around in Nyx's pants earning a moan and a buck of her hips. Nyx pulled Aero closer before taking off her own shirt. Aero seem to freeze. Aero stared at the perfectly formed abs and small breast. Aero swallowed before looking at Nyx who eyes seemed to scream lust. Aero took her hand out of Nyx's pants and touched Nyx abs. Nyx reached out and ripped off Aero's shirt. "Sorry I-" Aero cut off Nyx saying "Its fine."

Nyx nodded before she pushed Aero onto the bed. Aero let out a squeal when she felt Nyx squeezing her breast through her bra. Nyz reattached her mouth to Aero's. The kiss was one of those kisses that meant I love you but its time for me to go. Aero undid her own bra and slid down so Nyx mouth could be on it.

Aero let out a moan when Nyx started sucking Aero's breasts as if it was air. Nyx wasn't showing Aero's breast any sympathy as she began to switch between the two. Somehow Aero got Nyx on her back and took off Nyx sport bra. Instead of putting her mouth on Nyx's breast she started playing with Nyx's nipples. Nyx let out a groan. Aero finally wrapped her mouth around Nyx's breast when Nyx let out a warning growl.

Nyx arched her back as her hand slipped in Aero's jeans feeling her wetness. Nyx flipped them over and took off their pants. They both seem to freeze when they didn't know to just dive right into it. Both being virgins wasn't easy.

"Should I?" Nyx asked. Aero knew the rest of the question as she gave Nyx a slow nod. Nyx spreads Aero's legs before guiding herself into Aero's tight entrance. Nyx felt a barrier and she looked up at Aero who gave her a nod. Nyx pushed forward earning a whimper and a wince from Aero. Nyx leant up and kissed Aero staying inside her, not daring to move.