0.1

Morgan's POV

I lay in bed, tossing and turning, trying to go to sleep, my 2nd year of high school starts in less than 24 hours, and I honestly can't sleep.

I tried thinking of all the the things that helped you go to sleep, like, drinking warm milk, counting sheep in my head, listening to music, nothing worked.

I turned on my side, reaching for my gold iPhone, turning it on, to be blinded by the bright light that shines straight into my eyes.

"God damnit" I mumbled so only I could hear, squinting my eyes, turning down the brightness, even though it didn't help, because it was still too bright for me.

I unlocked my phone, instantly seeing so many notifications coming from Instagram, as I clicked on the screen and as I went into the notifications section, my friends user name "@/queen.amera" mentioned you in a comment.

I clicked on all the photos, seeing a guy with blue eyes, and darkish lightish brown hair. His user; duhitzmark was on top.

Amera told me to follow him & watch him, thing was, what am I supposed to watch him on? A damn television, I thought to myself.

I wanted to find out more about him, and also why me and amera were up at 12am.

I looked in marks bio, and there was a link, something called YouNow.

I questioned it and clicked on it. It took me to the App Store, but before I downloaded it, I read the description, and I finally Understood what she meant by watch him.

So after that, I downloaded the app, and went to search his username and so I did.

He was hugging a stuffed husky, that looked huge, too me anyway, they were both adorable in my opinion.

--Time Skip--

"Alright bye guys, thanks for the bars and I'll cya later" ( I honestly made this up )

I laughed to myself as he made a weird face and danced the broadcast.

I looked at my alarm and I had some time to sleep, I didn't know his broadcast was this long though..

I closed my eyes, too tired To keep them open and pressed my alarm button at the right time, so it could wake me up, and I fell asleep