02

Yoongi's P.O.V

I exited the shop, immediately dropping my shy boy facade. I only do this so she can fall for me, without me actually talking to her. I lifted my head up and shoved my hands inside my pockets. Biting my bottom lip due to a force of habit.

I walked down the lonely street until i came upon an alley. From were i stood, i could hear loud music thumping against the door, the bass going hard as fuck.

I looked around before going into the narrow way, focusing my eyes on the black door directly in front of me. Tapping on the door, a little box at the top of the door slid open.

"Password." A pair of black eyes peered through the box.

"Let me the fuck in." I raised my hand and hit over the box as hard as i could. He does this every single fuckin time, it's annoying as hell.

"Oooooowww!" He howled as he opened the door. On the other side of the door, BamBam was found clutching his forehead as he gave me a death stare.

I scoffed and strolled pass him, the bass of the music literally was shaking my body. This was the underground, were all the rappers/dancers/singers come to. We had a full house tonight.

"Oppa!" A girl came running towards me, throwing her bony arms around my waist. Her greasy black hair tickling my nose.

Yuck!

I forcefully peeled the girl off my body, shoving her body behind me as i continued my walking into the pit of sweaty people. I finally made it to the lounge area where i could see the boys chilling at.

"Ayye Yoongi!" Namjoon greeted, a cigarette hanging from his lips. I rolled my eyes, as i bro hugged everyone.

"It's Suga, namjoon. You know that." I flopped down beside Hoseok, all of our eyes scanning over the people passing by our table.

"Are we performing tonight?" Jungkook questioned.

"Nah, we didn't get a slot tonight, next week we are tho." Hoseok answered.

"Why didn't we get a slot tonight?" I asked, plucking the drink up from the table. The alcohol slithering down my throat, leaving a burning sensation behind.

"Because SOMEONE forgot to get us one." Hoseok's eyes shooting daggers at Namjoon's head.

"I had things to do." He defended.

Pssh yeah right.

"Like what?" Jimin's sarcasm was quite obvious in his voice.

"I had this girl over-" Namjoon was cutt off by our groans of disappointment and being fed up.

"You're gonna get a disease." Jin stated.

Well it is true.

"So what the hell are we doing here then?" I grumbled, i could've been at home watching tv and stuffing my face.

"Rap battle." A smirk crossed our faces as Namjoon said it.

"Against?"

"They didn't say, i honestly can give two shits who it is. I know were gonna win." Taehyung boosted.

"Damn right." Jungkook and Taehyung slapped hands.

"What's the prize?" Hoseok took that question right out my mouth.

"3,500,000 won."

Oooooh damn that's a lot of dough.

Everyone's jaws hit the table as they heard the amount of prize money that was being put up.

"Oh shit." Jin gasped, his hand clutching the glass cup in his hand. A sweat broke out unto my forehead as my breathing became unsteady.

"Oh my heartue, my heartue is.... oh my god." Hoseok choked out, his hand grabbing his chest as if he was having a heart attack.

"Rap battle starts in five." Bambam informed us as he walked by, a girl hanging onto his arm like a monkey.

We're gonna win this.

I reached forward, putting my hand in the middle. The guys made eye contact, smiles were now on our faces. They reached their hands towards the middle also.

"3...2..1... WE ARE BULLETPROOF." We whooped as we lifted our arms up.

Imma set that microphone on fire.