Emo and Abused.

sooo for those of you who have read my profile and maybe are consernerd or something you can read this i have REAL people doing their own POV'S sooo it'll be cool PIC OF LACEY (in real) ON THE SIDE >>>>>>>>>_______________________________ 

KARILENA'S POV(me if u didn't know)

im so happy lacey had called the cops, if she had't well it could've got worse.hes in jail and im soo fuking happy.im all brusied up so im putting on some make up and pretty clothes. im fianally going back to school and im going to hang out with cliff (if you read the other book jace if based off cliff).i wonder what will happen.

LACEY'S POV(hi guys im back hope you guys like it but im writing wat realy happend soo)

cliff wants me to look good and thats hes going to confess his 'love' for lena today most likey in some corny ass way.i put on a-ton of necklaces.ok school time.******ABOUT 6 HOURS LATER (12:00 a.m)

I walk to the cafiteria cliff said its ready for whatever.everyones standing outside the doors.i run and see their looked.the doors open."you guys know what to do now sit down. team bi-ses,my dancers,and lacey come on with me" cliff says i follow with the other guys.woah he realy decorated this.the walls were red and the tables were black and the stadge was open."lacey were all singing for lena"cliff says i jump up and down."EEEEEEKKKKKKK"i scream."oh right well whos first?"i ask cliff pointed to the dancers and himself."ohhhh this is your corny way of confessing love"i say and giggle"

KARILENA'S POV(my reactoin was funny)

i saw lacey running her scene hair and a bow.i pulled the bow out."not your look"i say."come on theres a huge thing in the cafe"she says pulls my arm.we stop infront of the gates."i have to put this on you"she says and blind folds me.she leads me somewhere and sits me on a chair.music starts playing she rips the blindfold off.HOLY FUCK i see cliff walking to me with hot guys behind him.cliff sdtarted singing one of my fave songs

"baby are you down down down down down?"he sings down by jay sean.i can feel myself blushing."you oughta know,tonight is the night to let it go"as he sings i cant stop smileing or blushing.when the music stops i run up and hug him."your needed on stadge in like 40 seconds"he whispers.7 boys walk onto stadge all bi-sexual."if they wern't bi-sexual i'd go make out with all of them" i whisper to lacey."you'll get your chance"she whispers back.they start singing a song by my FAVORITE people.............