• Chapter one •

Start from the beginning

"We'll Miss. Violet I would love to see you again."

He said as he handed me a folded piece of paper. I was about to ask him what it was for but when I look he was gone. I looked back down and opened the paper it read:

"I would love to see you again." -Theo

And his phone number at the bottom. He actually wanted to see me again. I couldn't help the big smile that formed on my face as I held the paper to my heart.

***********

As I got out of my car to head into apartment I could stop think of Theo. He made my day I haven't been this happy since the day of my accident. I don't really like to talk about it too much but it is on my mind every day. Except for today Theo took that all away. As I headed to my bed I felt a pair of eyes on me, but didn't see any. I climbed into the bed and pulled my covers over me and went into a deep sleep thinking about Theo.

Next morning
I woke up the next morning with a strange feeling but I chose to ignore it. I walked out my room to go get some Arizona Tea. I sat down on my couch and turned on the TV.

"The latest story is about a suppose it new crime boss who has enter in too town he goes by the name "Unknown", I suggest everyone be careful and be on the look out for "Unknown".

I turn off the TV because it is nothing really new to me. We all ways have mob wars left and right and I'm lucky enough to stay out of it. I get up from the couch and go to changed so that I can start my day.

*************
Theo's pov:

"Sir we really have recently heard that unknown is coming into town."
My best friend or more like a brother came in the room to tell me. I sighed in annoyance.

"John don't be so formal it's just you and me"

John is my number one guy, I trust him with my life. I hate when he is formal when it is just me and him talking but any where else it unacceptable.

"I know it is but seriously Theo we have to decide on what we are going to about him."

"I know I have heard he has taken over his enemies but using there weakness, it's too bad for him that I don't have any."

"I know but still he will come in and try to take everything weakness or not."

I got up from my chair need a drink from a this. So I decided to go to one of my clubs and have a drink and maybe pick up someone to relief my stress.

"Where is this damn server!"

I mutter to myself. I hope I get the one I had last time. Now she can relief my stress any day but sadly no some other shy girl come over to serve me.

"Hi m-may I take y-your order."

"Actually I was hoping I could get a cocktail and your name."

"Oh it's umm V-Violet."

"Violet what a beautiful name for a beautiful flower."

"I-I"ll be r-right back w-with y-your cocktail."

As she walked away I saw Rio come over with a wide smile. Probably because I rarely visit this club of mine.