Chapter 1: The Girl

So this is my first book I'm so excited!!! I hope you guys enjoy. This takes place after Elena chooses Damon so Stefan decides to leave town. This is not exactly accurate to the show because I'm making it my own. Comment suggestions or questions. The characters are a little similar to the show but also a little different. This focuses more on the love story between Stefan and Elena.
********************************************************************************

Stefan P.O.V:

I couldn't bear it anymore.
I have to see her again, the pact is done.
The minute I stepped into my car to leave Mystic Falls for good all I could picture was her beautiful face when I saved her from the car accident. I could still hear her lips whisper to me I love you Stefan and me saying I love you back. I could still feel the rush I felt when we kissed for the first time, it was magical. Every day I hold on to hope that she will come back to me but I still haven't seen my brother so happy before. I truely believe she is the love of my life, she will always be the love of my life. Brothers should never fight over a girl but I have to come back to fight for her, at least one last time, she isn't just some ordinary girl, she is The Girl.

Elena P.O.V:

I love Damon so much put a part of me misses Stefan, a big part of me. I have these moments were I either regret my choice or question it. Is it bad to feel this way. I don't know. But at the same time I am so happy with Damon and I don't want to jeopardize that and Damon is also very happy. Maybe a part of me will always have a place in my heart for Stefan. Yeah. That's probably it.

I don't know. I'm just going to live in the moment.

Stefan P.O.V:

When I reached Georgia I knew I had to turn back. Was I making the right choice? If Lexi was here she'd know what to do but Damon killed her. How can Elena love him after all that he has done, he got Lexi killed, killed Jeremy, and a million other things I can list. But at the same time when he is with Elena he is the Damon I used to know when we were growing up.

It's selfish to want Elena all to myself but I just can't help it, I remember every single epic moment we've ever had. We've been through so many bumps in the road but we've always been strong except for when she left me for Damon. I miss her so much.

I texted Damon on my way back to Mystic Falls. Hey bro decided 2 come back home I can't leave mystic falls I miss it :P. Damon texted me back and said Uhhh ok....I guess see u soon bro :).

Elena P.O.V:

I can't believe it Stefan is coming back. I'm having a feeling that I'm just being pulled to him. I want to see him badly. Damon is slowly slipping away from my mind. It's not magic or anything, it's a feeling I've felt before.

I don't just love Stefan, I'm still IN LOVE WITH STEFAN. Oh no this isn't good.

********************************************************************************I hope you guys enjoy and there might be some typos just ignore them please. I would like some feedback as well. I will try to post Chapter 2 ASAP. Thanks for reading!!!!!!