Bad Start

All weekend, Dean just completely shut down. He won't get out of the guest bedroom and when I go in there, he's either be sleeping, crying, or just staring at something. I feel so bad for him, like Dean doesn't deserve this at all. He's a great, loving guy and he gets the worst in life. Thankfully, Dad let him move in with us since he had nowhere else to go. Dad went to Dean's old house on Saturday after we found out his grandma died to grab his belongings while I stayed with him.

Roman couldn't come over much this weekend, he had football practice for a big game during the week and Paige had to work and clean up the house still from the party. Roman and Paige would've definitely came over to help Dean cheer up if they weren't so busy. Roman would only stay for like two to three hours on Sunday, but he went home earlier to get some rest. He was about to pass out from exhaustion and he didn't want to spend the night, his parents wouldn't allow him to.

Now, I'm trying to get Dean out of bed to go to school. Roman was telling me Dean couldn't miss any more days since he used all his twenty days up in the first three months of school. I don't know how the hell he did that, but I guess it's possible.

"Dean come on, please." I grabbed his arm, trying to pull him out of bed.

"Seth I'm not going!" Dean tried to hold onto the bed but I ended up pulling him off of the bed.

"Come on, get up." I let go of his arm and grabbed under his arms, pulling him up to his feet. "You really need to shower, you smell bad."

"Seth, put Dean down. He's not going to school." Dad walked over to us and picked Dean up, placing him back down in bed. "He's in no condition to go, probably not for a couple more days." Dean clung onto Dad when Dad tried to let go of him.

"You guys are not going to abandon me, right?" Dean asked while looking between Dad and I with tears in his eyes. I frowned and walked over to him, hugging him tightly.

"Never Dean, you're like my son." Dad ran his fingers through his hair, trying to calm Dean.

"No Dean, I will never abandon you. You're my best friend."

I feel so bad for Dean, my heart is breaking for him. Just seeing him like this is so sad. He was always the tough guy, now, I've seen a side I thought Dean would never have.

"Seth, you need to start getting ready for school. Roman called your phone about an half hour ago he was going to drive you to school. He said be ready for seven-thirty." Dad looked at me and I nodded, letting go of Dean.

"Okay." I walked out of Dean's room and walked to mine, pulling off my boxers and putting on a new pair, black skinny jeans, a wrestling t-shirt, and converses.

I went to the bathroom, washed up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I just had some leftover pancakes Dad made yesterday and some toast. By the time I was done eating, the doorbell rang so I went to the door and opened it, seeing Roman.

"Hey baby." Roman stepped in, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back, kissing him and he kissed me back, licking his lips. "Mm pancakes for breakfast?"

I blushed and nodded. "Yeah, my smarty pants." I pulled away from him as he chuckles. "Let me go grab my bag. Dean is upstairs if you want to see him."

"Yeah I want to see him. Is he coming with us today?" Roman asked and I shook my head, leading him upstairs.

"He refuses to get out of bed." I walked into my room and grabbed my backpack, throwing it over my shoulder and going to Dean's room, seeing Roman was hugging him.

After saying goodbye to Dean and Dad, Roman and I walked downstairs and to his car, starting to make our way to school.

~.~.~.~.

"I'll see you later baby, I can't wait to spend time with you in lunch." Roman kissed me and I kissed him back, smiling and nodding.

"Me too, keep those lips soft for me." I pecked his lips.

"I will, I will. Anything for my Sethie." Roman wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed at my cheek.

I giggled, putting my hands on his biceps. "Baby, you need to go to class before your late."

"I don't care if I'm late, I missed you and I want to spend time with you." Roman pecked my lips, holding me closer to him.

"Roman, I'm serious. We will spend time after-school together. Okay?" I kissed his cheek and he nodded.

"Fine, fine. I'll see you later, I love you."

"I love you too." We kissed one last time before I walked into my classroom, taking a seat in my normal seat, which is in the front.

"Hey fag, where's your little body guard?" Brock hovered over me and I ignored him. "Oh where's your boyfriend? Did he finally realize how much of a piece of shit you were and dumped your ass?"

"This is none of your business, Brock. Leave me alone." I tensed when Brock got closer to me.

"You know Seth, gay boys don't do so well in this school. They always end up dead or transferred to another school. You might want to turn straight again if I were you." Brock smirked, slapping the back of my head before walking away from me.

I rubbed the back of my head, going to stand up and give Brock a piece of my mind, but stopped when the late bell rang and the teacher came walking in. I turned to face the front of the classroom, sighing. I could just feel it, today is going to be a very, very long day. Especially knowing how Roman and I are dating and what went down at the party. I knew I shouldn't have went, I was getting mixed feelings about the party.

Fuck my life.

==================================

Awe poor Dean and Seth, they need tons of hugs.

What do you guys think will happen next? Will these boys ever catch a break?

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

Other accounts: personal-writer and w_restling

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!