a d o p t i o n c e n t e r

a d o p t i o n   c e n t e r

Hey y'all, it's me again. This is the chapter where you will comment what you want

Rules & Clarifications:

1. Always do the payment after I have finished your cover. If you don't do it, you don't get to use my work.

2. If you want a cover that I have already made (such as for a contest) may be available only if it is stated in the chapter that the cover appears in.

3. Be patient please. I will get your graphics to you as soon as possible. However, I'm a procrastinator and perfectionist so it may not be as quick as you hope.

4. You are allowed to get more than one cover, but you have to do individual payment for each one. And please be reasonable with how many you want. Don't request 20 and expect me to have them done the next day.

5. If you don't plan to use the cover, do not request one. They are only available for caring homes where they will be used and loved. That means don't request a cover or covers and then not use it.

6. If you request a cover and decide later on not to use it, let me know so I can use it as a premade.

7. You may only request a cover for yourself. Which means that the book the graphic will be for must be your own on your own profile.

8. Only requests on this chapter are valid. I will ignore them on any other chapter or if you pm me or message me. Like I said, only requests on this chapter will be responded to.

9. You must finish the payment and claim your graphic within ten days of me posting the preview or I will turn it into a premade and you will not be able to use it.

I think that's it but if I think of anything else I'll come back and edit this.

I will tell you your payment after I have completed your cover :)   If you fail to complete the payment, you will not receive your cover.

Please fill out forms completely even if you don't have anything to put there. At least put n/a or none.

Pre-Made Cover Form:

Title: (if you would like to change it)
Author: (no numbers ex: girlxx123)
Subtitle/Quote: (optional) (needs to be around 10 words or less)
Plot Summary:
Title of cover you want:
How soon you want the cover:

Original Cover Form:

Title:
Author: (no numbers ex: girlxx123)
Subtitle/Quote: (optional) (needs to be around 10 words or less)
Type of Cover:  (examples are available in next chapter)
Genre:
Plot Summary:
Characters: (character names and face claims)
Mood:
Color:
Ideas:
Type of Graphic: (ex. cover)
How soon you want the graphic:

Magazine Form:

Title:
Author:  (no numbers ex: girlxx123)
Phrases: (five or so short phrases like "Summer Edition: learn how to look fabulous while having fun in the sun")
Genre:
Plot Summary:
Characters: (character names and face claims)
Mood:
Color:
Type of Graphic: (ex. Magazine)
How soon you want the cover:

Movie Poster Form:

Title:
Author: (no numbers ex: girlxx123)
Subtitle: (optional)
Genre:
Plot Summary:
Characters: (character names and face claims)
Mood:
Color:
Type of Graphic: (ex. Movie Poster)
How soon you want the graphic:

Banner Form:

Title:
Author: (no numbers ex: girlxx123)
Subtitle: (optional)
Genre:
Plot Summary:
Characters: (character names and face claims)
Mood:
Color:
Ideas:
Type of Graphic: (ex. banner)
How soon you want the graphic:

Don't forget to tell your friends, I would love to help anyone!!

I think that covers (lol I'm so punny) everything so request away!

REMINDER:  only requests on this chapter are valid.

PS: Sorry, but I no longer answer questions regarding how I make my covers. I don't have a set process and use many different apps and fonts so it's too difficult to answer everyone's questions :)

 I don't have a set process and use many different apps and fonts so it's too difficult to answer everyone's questions :)