Chapter 2

JAKES pov

When Max took off I went after her. "She our mate. You better find her , and become friends or get together ." My wolf Kaden said. Kaden can be like me or mean. But , now that we found our mate he might be nicer.

We followed her to the girls bathroom , and I knew I couldn't go in there so I hid my scent .  When she finally came out her back was to me so she bumped into me and I grab her from falling.

" Let go of me!" She yelled " Stop trying to run. Please " I begged. " LUKE!!"
She screamed at the top of her lungs.
Next thing you now he's pined me up against the lockers.

" What were you doing holding her. "
I guess Luke asked " I was trying to talk to her. Is it that bad to talk to people, but the last time I checked I am the alpha ." I said " You next to be alpha , so I don't have to take orders from you." He said growling

He dropped me and then walked away from me with Max right next to him. He doesn't know that I have her next period.

Max pov

It all happened to fast and then I remember calling Luke and ... I don't rennet the rest. Luke and I went to our lockers before we had to go our separate ways and talked.

When I got to class I noticed Jake come in , and I was going to make sure he didn't sit next to me.

He sat next to me ! He freaking sat next to me ! What does he want with me ? He never talked to me nor sit next to me. I'm so mad.

------------ mid of class ----------

He keeps passing me notes. I don't even look at them , but he just wouldn't stop so I finally looked at them and they all said  " I have a question for you " or " Answer me please ".

I passed him one saying " what do you so desperately need an answer to ?" He quickly read it and pass me one back. It said " Do you feel the same thing I do?" And then he touched me.

No. No! No! No! No! He can't be. Why him. This has to be wrong. No! No! NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo! There were sparks and all I remember  after that is me asking to go to the girls restroom.

Luke pov

I get half way through class till I get a mind link for Max screaming " JAKE IS MY MATE! WHAT DO I DO ! I HAVE HIM IN THE SAME CLASS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! " " Max you need to calm done. If you don't you might shift. " I said " To late She's trying to take control Luke! You need to help me get out of here !" She said " Where are you ?!" I then hear a howl coming from the halls. On no. I have to find her.

Who could that be ? Could it be Max or her wolf almost out or all the way out ? We will just have to wait and see .
- T