4 years later

So today I just moved out of my house I'm going to go live with my friend Ty. He works at Mc Donalds at night and goes to his 2nd year of college during the day from 10 to 4 p.m. I am being watched by my parents all the time. I don't have a job but once I told Ty what was happening, he wanted to call the cops. I told him no they are my parents. I should've let him. I didn't deserve to be beaten. "I don't understand why they would beat me, I didn't do anything wrong!" I told Ty. "You didn't deserve what you got." "How about you go fix yourself a bath and calm down and I'll see you in the morning." Ty tells me. "Okay goodnight." I tell him.

The next morning

I woke up to the smell of bacon and scrambled eggs. I walked out of my bedroom and saw coffee, eggs, bacon, bagles, and even pancakes! I asked Ty "did you do all of this for me?" "Yes I did." He gave me a big grin:) We started to chow down on all of this breakfest and sooner or later it was 9:30. Ty was gonna be late. He ran to his room and threw on his college uniform. He told me "I will be back later and text me if you are gonna leave." "Ok." I reply. I put all the dishes away after I was them of course. I start to look for the remote. Couple minutes later I find it and turn on the news. I see that there was a crash and it identifies the people aka my parents. I grab the keys to my car and run to the hospital. When I get there I look for my mom and dad. They are black and blue with broken arms and legs. I see them and run to them. "MOM DAD ARE YOU OK?!" "Yes we are fine honey." "What were you guys doing, were you drunk, texting, what happened?" "You're dad was driving and he was drunk." Mom said. In my mind I was thinking Oh my lord why would he do somthing like that was he trying to kill my mom and himself? I tell them that I have to go because Ty and I were going to meet for lunch. "Okay bye baby." Bye mom bye dad." I tell my parents. I leave and go meet at Arby's. We get there and I tell him what happened to my parents. He said " are they okay?" "Yes they." I tell him. Thanks for reading my story.