Lesson 1: Never Be On Time

Start from the beginning

       “D-Did you h-have to smack my butt?” she stammered, staring at him with wide, blue eyes. Her eyes followed his hand as it reached up to her face and trailed underneath her chin, causing her to shiver from ticklishness. Heat overtook her cheeks.

       Michelle didn’t like his obsessive touching as if they were actually together. She missed the touch of Logan that would burn her skin even with the slightest touch. How come I gave myself up so easy like that? she mentally asked herself, now frowning up at Mickey. This might be end up winning her man back, but how can she survive with this?

       His lips turned up in a playful smirk as he dropped all hands off of her and began walking towards the gate. “I didn’t,” he answered, stuffing his hands into his pockets. “You’re just so cute.”

       She followed after him with a raised eyebrow. “That doesn’t make sense. You smacked my butt, because I’m so cute?” she asked slowly, catching up to him.

       “Sure.”

       She stopped walking and stared at the town’s bad boy in utter confusion. He must’ve realized that she stopped walking, because he stopped himself and turned around, raising an eyebrow.

       “What?” Mickey asked.

       “You’re...” She trailed off, unsure of how to explain her thoughts.

       “Hot?” he finished with a cocky smirk. “I know. Now, get your sweet ass in my car.” He turned around and continued walking towards the lone, black BMW in the park’s parking lot.

       Michelle pursed her natural, baby pink lips and muttered as a correction, “An arrogant, self-centered jackass.” She gritted her teeth and stormed after him. He was already in the driver’s seat when she made it to the car and already started up the car when she slipped into the passenger’s side. Like the day before, Mickey’s car was still a mess. Papers, wrappers, cans, and much more random stuff filled the floor, especially in the passenger’s seat. He must be very used to driving alone, so he would drop whatever he had onto the floor or the seat of the passenger’s side.

       But Michelle made no type of complaint. She’s just a stranger– She froze at those words. She’s just a stranger.

       She practically knew Mickey Varsity her entire life like everyone did in the small town did, know who lived in the town and what they were known for. But she never actually knew him, never got to know him.

       “We’re going to McDonald’s,” Mickey announced, driving out of the parking lot. “I don’t care if you are on a diet as ladies call it, because I’m hungry and I’m in the mood for some fries.”

       “Do I look like I’m on a diet?”

       His eyebrow arched as his amber orbs flickered to her momentarily then back to the road. “You look pretty skinny...” He trailed off and she gave him a disbelief look. She saw the playful smirk appear on his lips as he said, “I’m just kidding. I never know with women, especially ones as beautiful as you.”

       Her eyes widened at his compliment then she shook her head. He tells that to everyone. “How many girls did you use that one on?” she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

       “One,” he answered bluntly. “I don’t use the term beautiful loosely like most guys do.”

       “How many girls did you use that on?”

       He shot her a grin and answered, “A few.” She arched an eyebrow and he repeated, “A few! A few, I swear!”

       Her blue eyes rolled and she looked out the window.

Mickey's Lessons on BadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara