D I S T R E S S E D

Odin laid there, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead as he clutched his fists in frustration. How could he have let this happen? 

     He had one job and one job only; follow the agenda. What would mom and dad think once they find out he couldn't fulfill one simple task? Not to mention Olai, who has been breathing down his neck the entire mission. To think that he was onto something "life changing", how about life ending? Everything in his mission has been going completely wrong, what with capturing Maggie and Ava, dealing with the Titans, and his sisters' deadly antics. What's next? Death probably. A painful one too. How the hell was he supposed to save Magpie when he's dead?

"M-magpie...godammit!" He cursed to himself as the small piece of land he rested on sunk deeper and deeper into the scorching lava. 

    This mission was his chance to finally make amends with his parents and prove his worth to Olai while taking care of his sister in the process. He'd be lucky to even see his parents again now. In fact, it would've been easier if he'd just let Raven and Crow kill him, honestly. 

   He brought his knees to his chest and slammed his face into his handcuffs angrily. Where's Ava when you need her?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THANK YOU, REALLY, THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING THIS GRAND EVENT. 

I'M QUITE SURE YOU'VE ALL HAD A PLEASANT TIME, AND FAVORED THE LAST SCENE. NOW, ITS GETTING QUITE LATE BUT I DO THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALE. 

AUDIENCE, SILENCE YOUR SCREAMING, AS THE STAGE IS MINE." Ava amplified, laughing menacingly. 

    She lifted her battle-axe up slightly and dragged it behind her as she slowly walked towards Strategos.

"STRATEGOS SIX, IT SEEMS YOU HAVE MET YOUR DEMISE, YOUR DOWNFALL, YOUR ONE WAY TICKET TO TITAN." She cackled, holding out her axe to Strategos' throat. 

    Strategos prepared their self for whatever could possibly happen next. They weren't sure if they were built for this, but were too weak to fight it. 

   Ava tilted their chin up with the axe before raising it back up high, aiming it so that it would chop their head clean off.

"HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO PARADISE..." Ava grinned, tightening her grip on the axe, hoisting it slightly higher for added effect. 

     Suddenly, Ava hesitated. 

     Lava began pouring out of her mouth, her grip loosened, and she slightly shook. Her eyes darted from the axe to Strategos, who looked half dead and half confused. She briefly looked around at all the dead bodies and skeletons around her, which were all her doing. Ava soon regained her focus on Strategos, lowered her axe, and picked them up by the armor.

   She quickly tossed Strategos to the other side of the room, leaving them unconscious and weaker than before.

   Ava examined herself in the broken glass in front of her and furrowed her brows. What was happening to her? More lava was spewing out of her mouth at this point, so she threw the axe back into her chest and ran for the exit. Her dress was unraveling itself.