Chapter Sixty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"I've been thinking," Regina said gently, suddenly the thoughts of adoption on her mind.

"About what?"

"How very different things are going to be once the adoption goes through.

"Things will be different, Regina, we're going to have a young child in the house, in our life, in our family."

"It will be a good different."

"Better," Emma smiled at her. "You're not having second thoughts?"

"God no," Regina said and they moved together the few short feet to the bed and sat down. "I was just thinking that our time together, all the alone time we have taken for granted, will be far less."

"We'll make time for us, just us," Emma murmured, moving to pull Regina to straddle her lap as she had been downstairs moments ago. "Are you scared of going through with this, Regina?"

"Nervous," she whispered. "Henry, he's older and it was different with him, it is different with him. I'm not that good with young children, Emma."

"I don't believe that for a second," Emma smiled, kissing her as if she were trying to kiss away that lingering fear. "You are going to be such a wonderful mother, Regina. You are already so great with Henry and I know whoever we adopt, she's going to love you so very much."

"Do you think so?"

"I know so," Emma smiled wider, her hands running over the curve of her ass. "And yeah, it's going to be a pretty big adjustment for all of us, but it will be so very worth it, Regina. I know it is. We're going to give some little girl a second chance at having a family, at showing her what it's like to be loved unconditionally."

"You aren't afraid of what the child will be like?"

"No, but if she's anything like I was when I was very young, we're going to have our hands full. But we've got this, babe. If we can get through everything we've been through, we can get through raising a child together."

"You are right, darling."

"Yeah," Emma chuckled and she squeezed Regina's ass before spinning around and pinning her to the rather small double-sized bed. "Sometimes I don't understand how that brain of yours works."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Not even ten minutes ago we were downstairs fucking on Kathryn's couch, and now we're talking about the adoption."

"It's the wine, dear."

Emma laughed and it was a sound that rippled through her whole body like a pleasant little orgasm. She wrapped her legs around Emma's waist and rolled her hips up against hers, knowing that look she saw in Emma's eyes that was wishing for the very same thing as she was, for their clothes to be gone completely.

Regina started tugging at Emma's shirt and with well practiced ease, they removed each other's clothes quickly, settling down on the double-sized bed together. Regina smiled up at her wife, running her fingers through her blonde hair. Regina suspected that moments like this, stolen away from their family, would become a reality sooner or later and she vowed silently to herself to make every last one of their moments together be absolutely perfect in every single way.

Easing a hand between their bodies, she slicked her fingers over Emma's folds, moaning at how wet she still was for her, because of her. While the wine had made her bold downstairs, it was making her feel sluggish and her only need, her only want was to make her wife cum before they both succumbed to the pull of sleep.

"Regina," Emma moaned quietly, her hips bucking against her hand. "Fuck."

"I don't want to fuck, Emma," Regina groaned. "I want to make love to you."