Chapter Sixty-Eight

Start from the beginning

Right from the start it had been impossible not to touch her. She had always felt that need, that desire just to take her, to possess her, that need heightened far more than usual by the wine she'd drank that night.

"Fuck," Emma gasped, her hips lifting off of the couch and into Regina's driving fingers, her own thrusting matching the almost desperate pace they'd both settled into. "Regina. Baby, let's—fuck! Let's take this to that spare room—oh fuck, Regina!"

Regina answered her only with a hard, hungry kiss, her fingers not stilling as she thrust them deep inside of Emma's cunt. Despite the tight confines of Emma's jeans, she pressed a third finger against her puckered hole, easing it inside and eliciting a loud, pleasurable moan from her wife.

Together they writhed on the couch, Emma struggling with her free hand to lower her tight jeans to give Regina much more room to fuck her. When they heard a creak coming from the hallway, they stopped, panting hard as they listened for any other noises that indicated either Ruby and Kathryn were no longer upstairs.

"Shit," Emma groaned quietly, burying her face into Regina's neck.

"Hey," Kathryn said from where she stood and Regina leaned back to look over the top of the couch at where Kathryn stood in the doorway wearing a long light grey robe. "Are you two staying tonight?"

"Would that be all right?"

"Yes," Kathryn smiled at her. "But if you two are doing what I think you're doing, do you think you can not do that on my couch? I have a spare room with a lock and a rather comfortable bed you two could put to use."

"Of course," Regina chuckled and glanced down at a rather mortified Emma who was tugging at her arm, trying to get her to slide her hand out from inside of her and her pants to no avail. "Thank you, dear."

Kathryn just nodded and turned to walk away, heading in the direction of the kitchen and not the stairs. Regina groaned quietly as she slipped her fingers out from inside of Emma, her touch lingering before she slipped her hand out of the tight confines of her jeans. Emma's face was red, not just from arousal, but from sheer embarrassment. Regina chuckled, dipping her head down to kiss over her wife's pouting lips.

"Oh, Emma, there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"We were fucking on her couch!" Emma hissed and they both moved to button up their pants as they sat up together. "I told you it was a bad idea!"

"You never said such a thing."

"Regina..."

"Darling, relax. Kathryn has had quite a bit to drink tonight. I assure you that by morning, she will have forgotten that she even came down here and caught us having sex on her couch."

"Why do we always get caught?"

"Because we simply cannot keep our hands off of one another, my love," Regina purred, moving to straddle her legs and effectively keeping her from getting up off the couch.

She smiled, studying Emma's face closely, willing herself not to remember that just a handful of days ago she couldn't even touch Emma without Emma pulling back. Had they only just gotten over that hurdle? It felt like it had been so very long ago and as she started to sober, she realized that it truly had not. Regina placed a simple kiss on Emma's forehead before moving to get off of her lap and pulled Emma up from the couch with her quickly.

They passed Kathryn in the hallway and the three headed up the stairs without a word. Kathryn just idly pointed to the room down the hall, the furthest room from her own. After a few mumbled good nights, they went their separate ways and the moment they were inside the rather small spare room, Regina locked the door and turned to face her wife.