#2

"Always coming in last... Bringing up the past"
........
Seth was left panting on the mat.
"I should've stayed in bed..." He trailed off. The younger Bella wiped the smalls glands of sweat off her flawless face. She smirked at Seth and opened her yogurt, Yoplait, Strawberry, to be exact. She gently pushed the spoon in and delicately took a small bite. She glanced over at Seth and helped him up. Brianna sighed softly,

"Sometimes I feel like, like I get to be the trashcan, all the trash gets thrown to me."

Seth looked caringly hugged her.

"You're a true masterpiece. Brianna, look at me. Stephanie and Hunter can't see your true talents, it happens to many people. Brianna, you are amazing how you are. Now to party planning!" Seth playfully smacked the side of her head. Seth jumped up as his ass vibrated because Paige was calling him.

"Yo, yo, you know its Seth up in here!" Seth trying to be gangster, failed so miserably, WWE could've erased him from existence!

"Um, Seth, that's never gonna work. Just stop with that, but where are you?" Paige asked, at the conclusion of him cheating.

"At the gym with Brianna, she just kicked my ass." Seth laughed.

"Oh, haha." Paige sarcastically said and hung up harshly.

"Well then. I guess we can discuss this later? Paige seemed pretty upset, you should go check on her." Brianna licked her lips and waved Seth goodbye. Brianna went to leave through the exit, but was stopped by no other than Y2J himself, Chris Jericho...