Chapter 17 Going Beyond the Limits

*In the future*
OKA'S POV:
Tasuku and I watched as Gao was buddyfighting Yamigedo... I was worried if Gao loses we lose our world... I watched feeling worried... Yamigedo just kept on reviving no matter how many times Gao gave damage... Yamigedo kept pushing Gao into a corner but Gao managed to pull through... I smiled Gao wasn't giving up.

Gao was using his Future Force! He began to use the card that was blank. Unparalleled Arts, Omni Lord Infinity Burst! With that card Gao was getting the upper hand.. it was amazing Gao finished off Yamigedo with his Giga Howling Crusher!! I landed toward Gao, Tasuku, and Ikazuchi. I smiled.. I looked around the future was going back to how it originally was... Variable Cord and Herumai Cornelia went back to their worlds.
"Um... weren't they the only ones who can time jump.." Paruko said
Tasuku and I looked at each other then smiled.. we all looked up to see a portal opening up out came Jack and Kaiser!! Tasuku and I hugged our buddies happy that they were okay.. we all soon went back to earth.

*On earth*
*At the BPHQ*
OKA'S POV:
I watched Gao,Tetsuya, and Zanya give their Buddy Police badges back to Count Dawn.. I felt a little sad the BPY was disbanding but I I know will we'll join forces soon not now but another time.. but I did feel sad for some reason. Tasuku grabbed my hand bringing me to the stargazing hill..

*At the stargazing hill* <night>
TASUKU'S POV:
I looked at Oka she seemed upset..
"Hey.. Oka are you alright.." I said she didn't say anything... I held her hand... she sighed... "I guess I'm a little sad we didn't figure out what Dynamis meant.." she said "What do you mean." I said "About me being this so called Celestial Princess.. I guess she was wrong... I'm nothing special like a princess.." she said sadly.... I hugged her "I don't care if your a princess or not your special to me.. and who knows maybe you'll find out what Dynamis meant.." I said she smiled..

OKA'S POV:
"Thanks.." I said smiling... Tasuku and I continued to look at the stars pointing out constellations.. I loved making memories especially with him..

I know he'll always be there for me no matter what. Whatever comes next whatever is thrown at us we'll face that problem together. Because I know we'll get stronger together we'll go beyond the limits together.
⭐️🌸❤️⭐️🌸❤️⭐️🌸❤️⭐️🌸❤️
That's the last chapter for this story!!
And since Buddyfight Triple D comes out in April which is right around the corner!!! I will definitely be making a third story for it!! So be sure to read it!
I hope you all enjoy it once I publish it!! 😄