Thank You For Playing

(Normally, this "thank you" part goes at the end, but since I'm a little behind on writing the sim-based fanfic, it goes here, because I don't like procrastinating on telling people how much they mean to me.)

I can hardly believe it - we have our own fandom now! With two ships at least (#darper, from the First Game, and VioletxEdin, from the Second Game), and plenty of feels! (Plenty. Just ask the First Game Careers about #darper and you'll get a lot of sobbing, ahahaha...)

I love that you guys are making friends. The more Games you stick around for, and the awesome-er (not a word, I know) you are, the closer we get - which is why Frigg, Harper, and Dante (from Game 1) and I are like glue. 

My mother does not believe in the power of Internet friends. Which is hard. I care a lot about you guys, but of course, she insists on telling me you guys should mean nothing to me and that you could mute one of the DMs, put your phone down, and forget about me within a week. A few people have actually done that. 

On a completely different note, I love you guys so much. I believe it was the person who "played" Billy the Tribute (whom I just awarded the "Most Adorable Gay In Panem" award) who introduced the idea of "alliance selfies" after I thought up a My Hunger Games Reunion. Okay, but seriously, that would be so fun, and we are definitely going to do that (once I am 18 and therefore out the control of my mother)! I can design special t-shirts for the Careers to wear (maybe), and we can all wear name tags with our basic Tribute info on them, and how many Games we've been in, we could have Hunger Games-themed food (flaming cupcakes lol), and all that would be so cool. Who'd come? 

I'm so glad so many of you are staying around for the Third Game, but for those who aren't: sayonara! Enjoy life! Goodbye! Best wishes! Toodle-oo! I'll miss you! 

For those who are staying around: Let's do this. This is going to be awesome.