"Are You Okay?"

CHAPTER TWO

Stiles started shaking again and fell hard onto the staircase. Stiles blacked out for about twenty minutes. This one was a lot worse then the one in the shower. Stiles opened his eyes and was handcuffed to the kitchen sink's pipes. He almost hit his head when he moved but looked around the room. The man walked back into the room.

"Good. Your not dead. Now I'm gonna call the cops." he said and Stiles got scared.

"I didn't take anything." Stiles said. The man hung up his phone and nealed close to Stiles.

"You still broke into my apartment." he said Stiles looked at him and thought.

"No. Your window was open. I didn't break in. I didn't take anything nor did I break anything. Okay, I'm guilty of using a towel and some water that's about it." Stiles defended himself. The man sighed seeing how Stiles shifted uncomfortable under the sink.

"If you promise not to run I will uncuff you." the man offered. Stiles sighed. He didn't want to get cought but he was uncomfortable. Stiles sighed.

"I won't run, but don't call the cops. Please." Stiles pleaded to the man. He sighed and nodded leaning over and uncuffing Stiles' hand. Stiles grabbed his wrist tight. It had red marks on it from the weight of his arm hanging. The man gave Stiles a hand and helped him to his feet.

"I'm Derek. And if you need a place to stay . . . you can stay here, but I'm still reporting you." Derek makes himself very clear. Stiles nodes and limped over to the window. Laying on his bad side under the sink was painful. Not to mention the stiars. He probably has massive bruises. Derek watches as Stiles groans as he sits down.

"Are you okay?" Derek asked. Stiles sighed and nodded with a small fake smile.

"Yea- ah!"