Chapter 1 Party

Dej pov : Today is nicki minajs party she invited me cause i went on tour with her for the pink print tour shes a good friend of mine and were gonna go to ace of diamonds strip club.anyways I'm gonna start getting ready cause I'm about to head out. I took a shower and washed up and when i got out i put on some shorts black tight shirt and over that a white flannel shirt with one button buttoned up. I called my makeup artist Morgan to come and do my makeup then here came my hairstylist dom to do my hair when she finished we got in the G-wagon and left.

Durk pov : today I'm going to nicki minajs birthday party cause I'm good friends with Meek mill her boyfriend and we gonna be lit as fuck theres gonna be bitches everywhere i might take one home.

At the party...

Durk: there was bitches everywhere like i said their would but i had my eyes on one shawty Dej loaf I've been crushing on her since forever we flirted over twitter once but thats my homie she was drinking hennasy she dancin with everybody in the club I'm bout to make my way over there. I got behind her and she started grindin all up on me makin a nigga sweat when she turned around she apologized
Dej: I'm sorry I'm a lil drunk.
she said tripping and falling on me i picked her back up
Me: its aight shawty u wanna come to my place and chill ?
Dej: I realized it was durk that i was dancin on. Ive been lowkey feeling him I be stalking his Instagram and shit he fine as fuck but i dident know he had feeling for me.
Durk: so lets get out this club and let me take u to my crib.
Dej: i was glad he said that cause i really wanted to get to know him and not to mention how fine he is.
Durk: follow me shawty.

Dej pov: we got in the car and drove off
Durk: so where you wanna go shawty ?
Me: u can call me Dej i said shyly.
Durk; my bad where do u wanna go dej. He said with that million dollar smile .
Me: lets just go to your place i said smiling. I turned on the radio and my song me hennasy & u started playing i turned the volume up and sang loudly. "can we stay home tonight try something new tonight this drink got me feeling right I'm bout to lose my mind me u and hennasy look what u did to me fuckin so crazy you twirling and spinning me my head keep on spinning but my legs keep on shaking me hennasy and you me hennasy and you." I finished singing durk was starring at me the whole time i just laughed
Durk: why u laughing he said biting his lip.
Me: i see u starring at me i said smiling. He just laughed and damn that laugh sexy. We stopped at a liquor store i bought a bottle of hennasy and he bought some snacks and we left when we got to his crib no one was there.
Me: wheres the bathroom
Durk: upstairs to your left.
Me: i used the bathroom and when i got out durk was in the kitchen shirtless with a durag on and some gym shorts lookin might fine might i add i dident say anything tho.
Durk: u hungry?
Me: ya let me get some chips. And you got anything i can borrow like a white shirt i asked
Durk: yea follow me. He took me to his bedroom and gave me a white shirt he got out the room and i put the shirt on he had pictures of his kids on his nightstand he got some good genes . I walked out the room and went back down to the living room.
Durk:what movie u wanna watch
Me: lets watch love and basketball.
Durk: Aight imma roll up some weed u want some ?
Me: ya and can u get that hennasy i bought
Durk: yea.

Durk pov: i got Dej at my house and we just chillin.we where watching love and basketball and i was feeling high as fuck. Shawty was looking high to she was drinking hennasy from the bottle . We turned off the movie and just talked for a while we where laughing and shit having a good time i was really feeling her . I pulled her on to my lap she laughed and we just starred into each others eyes i bit my lip and she took a sip of hennasy and licked it off her lips and she softly pressed her lips on to mine we where making out i was feeling all up on her but she didn't let me take her clothes off we made out for 10 long minutes and the she pulled away smiling and just laid on my chest laughing i just laughed with her. She fell asleep on my chest so i carried her to my bedroom and laid her down and covered her up with the blanket i went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine deja woke up and asked if i had an extra toothbrush i gave it to her and went to go lay down on the bed when she came out she laid on my chest and fell asleep again I'm really feeling shawty.