CHAPTER 2

A/N- Hey guys so I have no idea whether this chapter is going to make any sense but I tried

Josh's POV-
So I heard a new girl is starting at my school today and I heard she's a senior like me- yay!! I think I've found my next victim 😏😆 I'm gonna use her and dump her like I do with every other girl... the only bad thing about that is I fucked the 'Queen Bee' off the school and now she's clingy as hell! Can she not get the message. I arrived at school a bit earlier this morning in hope I'd see the new girl. She obviously wasn't here yet so I went to my best friend, Dylan.
"Hey dude!" Dylan said
"Sup bro!" I replied
" You heard about that new girl..."
"Yeah bro I'm gonna do the hump and dump... you know the usual!"
"If I was you I wouldn't do that... word on the street is that she fights... and from what I heard she's pretty damn good"
"Nothing I haven't dealt with before..."
"Your funeral"

LEXI'S POV-

Part of me just really wants to meet this so called bad boy already... I mean from what I've heard he's hot, attractive, fit, hot but worst of all a player.... well I have a trick under my sleave... let's play someone at their own game.
Right as I thought this the door to my history class opened and may I just say I have never seen so much... what's the word? HOTNESS!!!
"May I ask why you're late Josh?" Mr Adams questioned.
Omg it's him!
"No you may not!" Josh replied calmly.
"Well sit there next to Lexi... Lexi wave you hand for him to see you."
"No need... I already know who she is... you're my new neighbour aren't u princess?!"
"WHAT!!" I replied in shock.
"Yeah I recognised you this morning... and may I add that your figure is amazing!" He said smirking.
Well this is just peachy!!!

A/N- so I have no idea if I like this chapter or not so.... what do u think so far 😕 I'll try to update as much as possible.