Chapter Nine

"Passed out on the couch I'm yawning, just walked in and it's early morning," - Britney Spears, Early Mornin' 

Chapter Nine - 

** so much dialogue, I'm sorry

- Nina's POV - 

My body feels limp and exhausted. Light is slowly seeping through my eyelids, causing me to gain a headache. I roll over my back, letting out a groan as I finally manage to open my eyes. I curse Ella out in my head for not having blinds to shut out the light from outside. My body is only halfway underneath the sheets and there is dried drool on the side of my mouth. 

I let out another groan as I push myself up from the bed, stretching out my back some. Damn, I mutter to myself, I cannot remember hardly anything from last night. I notice that I'm only in my underwear and my shirt from last night. It slightly smells of alcohol, which does nothing to help my fragile stomach and headache. 

I reach over to the nightstand, quickly finding and grabbing my phone. I turn down the brightness completely, however, my eyes slightly widen when I see what time it is. It's nearly 11:30 in the morning. I cannot remember the last time I have slept this late. 

I slightly cringe when I see unread messages popping up, along with two missed phone calls. I decide to see who texted me before I check the calls. Unsurprisingly, I have two from Nate, one from Sophia, and three from Scarlet. Scarlet?!

"Ah shit," I mutter while rolling my eyes. Surely to God she hasn't found out where I am. How would she know anyways? After I mentally prepare myself, I go to her messages first. 

Scarlet: Why weren't you home when I came to check on you? Text me back ASAP

Scarlet: Please, do not ignore me. Where in the hell are you? 

Scarlet: If you don't answer your phone immediately, we're going to have a problem. 

I bite my lip, slightly worried that she has found out that I am here in Amsterdam. The only people who could have told her would either be Nate or Sophia. I know they wouldn't tell her anyways; they hate her. 

I ignore Scarlet's messages for now and go to read Nate's, then Sophia's. 

Nate: Are you okay? Why didn't you answer my call? 

Nate: Call me as soon as you can babe, please xx

Sophia: Please tell me ur not in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

I slightly giggle at Sophia's message, realizing that I never answered her from yesterday. Wow, best friend of the year definitely should go to me. I decide to text Sophia back first, feeling a little guilty about not doing so in the first place. 

Nina: You would be happy to hear that I'm not in the ocean.. Srry I didn't text u yesterday, I was really exhausted. Call me later babe 

Haunted {Martin Garrix Fanfiction}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें