When I got there I tried to go inside withoit being noitices, but security asked me what I was bringing, "Oh, Louis asked me to buy this."

They looked in the bag and smiled, "That boy, okey, becareful."

I nodded, "Don't worry."

While I was walking I took out my phone and called Louis, "Hey I've got'em. Where are you?"

"We're finishing up the meet and greet. Run!"

I hung up and started running towards there. Soon I saw Zayn and he smiled. He came running towards me, "What did you buy?". I opened the bag and he grinned, "I call one of the AKs."

"Sure, I'll have the small gun."

We looked for Liam and Louis. Louis got the other AK and Liam the gun. Harry and Niall were together, perfect. We sneaked near them, Louis first up. "You guys ready?"

We all nodded and smiled. This is gonna be good. We came out running shooting at them. They went running and screaming. I started laughing my ass off. Suddenly they appear with water guns, "We expected you.". And just like that we started having a war. I ened up soaked and my arm hurting because they shot Zayn in the face and he accidently shot me on the arm.

When our guns were empty. We went up to them. "How the hell did you guys know?" Louis asked.

"Paul told us that he saw Jess with big boxes in a Toys r Us bag. We knew what it was." Niall explained while he looked at each one of us. When he looked at me he raised his eyebrows. I looked at him confused and he signald my shirt. I looked down and got as red as a tomato. My shirt was white and my bra was blue with dots. I looked around and no one had noticed, yet. I quickly crossed my arms on my chest.

"Um.. well I gotta go phone my... friend." I looked at them and quickly walked away. I walked around and finally spotted the bus. I looked at the sky and thanked God. I quickly got in and opened my bag. Thankfully I had a spare shirt. I looked in the bus and I was alone. I quickly took off my shirt and left it on the couch then grabbed the other one. Suddenly I hear someone clearing their throat. I jumped and turned around. Saw Niall leaning on the wall.

"Fuck you scared the hell out of me!" I looked down, I was on a bra. I grabbed the shirt and covered my chest. "Do you mind?"

"I've seen you in a bikini. What's the diffrence?" he said as he crossed his arms infront of his chest.

I raised my eyebrow, "The diffrence is that I'm in a bra and if you don't turn around I'm gonna hit you."

He laughed and turned around, "Fine."

"Thank you. Now no peeking" I grabbed my shirt and quickly put it on. "Done."

He turned with a smile on his face, "C'mon we're going to do a soundcheck."

"Okey! Don't tell anyone of what just happened."

He rolled his eyes, "Who would I tell?"

"I know how guys are, just saying that."

"C'mon." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show was incredible, as always. This time Niall didn't  do rolly pollies, he learned his lesson. 

Niall and I went on the bus with Liam and Andy again. We have a laugh together. We decided not to sleep on the trip since tomorrow is their day off. We were chatting 'til Andy came out with a great idea, not. "Hey fellas, let's watch a movie."