Leo

Ouch. Ya know, landing on an island with a shocked girl screaming curses at you on a 40 foot long metal dragon isn't very healthy. I mean the curses were in Ancient Greek, but I could understand that the beautiful blonde haired girl in a white non-flammable t-shirt and jeans (just like mine, except for mine are more manly) was cursing joyfully at me. Or so I hoped. 

"Ah, my beautiful Caribbean music, its nice to see you-" 

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY HERO TO MAKE IT BACK TO MY ISLAND!" She screamed at me as she stormed across the beach towards me. 

"I, my dear, am amazing, so I can do the impossible." I replied.

"Shut up."

"Hey, that wasn't very-mhm." She casually walked up to me and kissed me right on the lips. I felt a tingling sensation that went from my lips to my shoulders and down into my fingers, and it continued down my body until it reached my toes, then it jumped back up and warmth filled my body until the tingly warmth reached the top of my head. I relaxed and put my arms around her waist.

"How on earth did you burn my non-flammable clothes Leo? You are a wreck!" She exclaimed as we released our kiss. She looked me up and down. 

"I don't know, just, hmmmm, lets see, fighting monsters, having fire wars, riding mechanical dragons, I don't know, by accident?" I casually replied with  a sly smile. Festus, my 40 foot long Celestial Bronze mechanical dragon creaked in agreement, signifying that what I said was true. 

"Fine. Go wash up and I'll make you some new non-flammable clothes. OK? Good. NOW GO."

Hey guys. Sorry about not having a very long first chapter, but I gotta go.W'm on vacation so we're doing a lot of stuff, so I can't write right now. See ya my Choco Chips!

RainbowCute13