Prologue

Leon: " Gemi, well. We've been dating for a quite a while now. And, it has been a crazy roller coaster ride. But I had fun. Especially dealing with your "Gemini" attitude.. And.. Well.."
He then took a small velvet box from his poker. OMG. Can it be? Can it really be?

Leon : " Gemi, babe. I want to be with you and I want to be the only one who deals with your crazy, amusing attitude. So.."
Oh God. He's actually kneeling before me.

Leon : " So, I kneel before you. Half expecting that you'll also bear my crazy attitude... "

He's really going to say it..

Leon: " Maria Gemini Smith. Will you marry me? "

I just stood there. Staring at him. Speechless. Hearing him saying my name just so.. Wow. And he's eyes. He's beautiful green eyes. Green as the green grass. From his messy mop of brown hair, to his sharp jawline. He's just so handsome. Maybe too handsome. My eyes linger from his beautiful face to the ring in his hands. And with that. I feel my eyes sting. This really is happening. Not one of my dreams. This is reality.
My gaze fell back upon his face. Seeing his worried and nervous look. I open my mouth to say yes. But no words came out. So I just nod. Slowly while my tears are flowing down my cheeks.
Seeing my response. He's anxious and nervous face broke out to a big grin on his face. He stood on he's feet. Screamed to the night sky with out store her arms. See, We're at a beach. Walking through the night. While the moon's reflection shine brightly on the sea. Then he hug me. pulled away. Looked at me with those beautiful eyes. Cupped my face with he's hands. Smiled at me. Then. He kissed me. Kissed me so passionately that made me wish this night would not end.

But it did.