Chapter 1

Morning arrived. I jumped out of my bed and prepared my books for school. I took my shower, and changed into my school uniform. Then, I went downstairs and headed to the dining room to have my breakfast. After that, I wore my shoes and left for school.
When I arrived, I saw a group of girls who seemed to be in the same age as me, staring at me with an annoying look. I pretended not seeing them and chose to walk faster. Unfortunately, a person bumped into me, causing me to fall to the ground. "Sorry." He said, and left. I tried to stand up, but the girls from earlier caught up to me and pushed me until I fell again. My books were lying everywhere. They laughed at me and walked away. Just then, someone reached out his hand to me.
"Are you okay?", said him. I looked up to see a black-haired boy with a pair of brown eyes, smiling at me.
"Y-yes, I'm okay. Thank you." I said, picking up my books. The boy nodded and helped me.
"U-Umm, thank you very much." I said.
"No problem. Oh yeah, I have never seen you before. Are you possibly a new student?", asked him.
"Yes." I replied.
"I see, well, then I'm going to be the first person that you meet in this Academy, right?" I nodded. "Then, let me introduce myself." He stood up. "My name is Mitshuba Akirra. What is your name?"
I plastered a smile on my face. "My name is ..."