Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (5)

Start from the beginning

I sighed and put my hands inside my hoodie, walking down the Farm by myself.

Someone put their arm around me and I frightendly looked up.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost." Cody said.

I smirked. "Even wrost. You."

He laughed sarcastically.

"I heard stalking is the latest trend and you're in style." I joked.

Cody shook his head. "I'm not stalking you. I just, uh, didn't want you coming down here by yourself."

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. "And why is that, Simpson?" I asked.

"I heard witches aren't just into Australians, but Americans too." Cody winked.

I giggled. "They must like McDonalds too."

We walked in silence for a while until Cody sat down on a large pumpkin. I looked around for another pumpkin so I could rest, but they were fairly small.

Cody's eyebrow was raised and he winked, patting his lap.

I rolled my eyes and sat down awkwardly on his lap.

"If witches really are interested in Americans, what would you do?" I asked.

He pretended to think about it. "I'd defend you."

I looked him up then down and chuckled. "Yeah, I don't think there would have been a difference if I came alone."

Cody flexed his muscles. "Ladies love these."

Hawt.

"Put those guns away before you hurt someone with them." I laughed, standing up.

We walked into the forest and looked for pumpkins.

"My pumpkin looks like Jimmy Neutron's head." Cody said with a smug smile.

I gave him a weird look. "I don't think that's a good thing."

I found a perfect, medium sized pumpkin. "This is my baby."

"What's our babies' name?" Cody asked.

"I'm naming her Ugly, daughter of The Boss. By the way, she's my daughter. We had a divorce, remember?" I joked.

"It wasn't official." Cody reminded me, smiling. He took my hand and led me back toward the Farm.

Were we talking about our relationship or only playing? I shrugged away the thought.

When we arrived at the Farm, Alli and Christian were decorating their pumpkins.

Cody and I decided to have a contest to see who's pumpkin would come out the nicest.

Cody's pumpkin turned out looking "interesting."

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It's definitely..interesting." I said.

"In a good or bad way?"

"A good way." I smiled.

- - -

Sherbert, the owner of the Farm, led us toward the back.

After raking some leaves, we all decided to jump inside them.

When Cody jumped, his arm (or should I say muscle) hit a tree, causing an apple to plop down and hit him on the head.

I giggled, grabbing the apple and holding it.