Chapter 16 · He Kissed A Girl

Lalala! Four weeks of not updating! Sorreh :(

But here's another chapter :D

Hope you'll like it. :)

And I made a twitter for Mikaela. lol.

Follow Her: @AleakimJohnson

---

· 16 ·

{ m i k a }

..."It's hard to pretend that you love someone, but it's harder to pretend you don't love someone you do."...

I read the words silently as I scroll to my Twitter account. It seems like the words was hitting me, hurting me somehow. It's hard to pretend that you love someone, like I did before with Harry. But you know what's harder? To pretend that I don't love him. Even if I do. I have to pretend to the boys that we're still 'enemies' like before.

---

I glance at my phone saying 6:30 pm. The boys haven't arrived yet, they're out somewhere but Harry decided to stay with me. I don't even know if they notice how Harry changed his attitude towards me since that night. Harry grabbed my phone and grinned at me, I won't fight him 'cause I know that I'll just end up losing. He's obviously stronger and bigger than me. He started typing up things on my phone and I knew he's doing something that I won't like.

"Here." He smiled like some crazy person. He got his own phone and started doing things then I got a Twitter notification, "@Harry_Styles replied to you" I saw my own tweet:

@AleakimJohnson: "I love you @Harry_Styles"

I glared at Harry and he lightly chuckles. Then I saw his reply:

@Harry_Styles: "I love you more @AleakimJohnson"

"I hate you!" I shouted and punch him in the arm and he pretended to be hurt which is pathetic and cute at the same time.

"I love you too." Then he kissed me on the cheek and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"It's gonna be the last concert tomorrow Hazz." Harry looked at me with my sudden change of topic.

"I know." he sighed. "I can't believe it."

"Do you know what that means?" I looked at him directly to his green eyes.

"No, what?"

"We need to break up. I mean from the fake rela-"

"No we're not. I'm gonna tell them."

"But what if--"

"No Mika, it will all be fine." Harry assured me.

"I hope so."

---

The boys started singing another song in this last concert of Take Me Home. Harry's eyes was on me all the time. I just can't believe that from enemies, we'll fall for each other. I mean, who would believe that. I'd never thought it would happen. Who does? I smiled at Harry before he finally sang his line.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans, But.." Harry's looking directly to my eyes as if he's telling me a message through this song. "You're perfect to me."

I can feel my heart melting and my cheeks burning. Harry smiled at me once again before he sang his last line, "I'm in love with Mika and all her little things."

Did he just said that? Really?

Gosh!

The crowd started cheering and shouting. What he did was literally the sweetest thing ever. It's like he's shouting to the world that he's in love with me. It may not be the sweetest thing ever for the others but it is for me.

I just hope this happiness would last long.

---

I'm so proud to be part of all the success that the boys are getting right not. I'm sure they all deserve this for all their hardwork, they've been working hard for the rehearsals and barely got sleep. I'm also glad that Harry and I are in this kind of relationship or whatever you call this, but still, it's amazing that we'll end up like this, I never thought that I'd love him.

There were only few people here, close friends and a few celebrities. I haven't seen Harry yet, I've seen Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis but I haven't seen Harry yet since the concert. Where have he been? I've been looking around since I went here which is minutes ago but it felt like hours. I wanted to call him but I know he won't answer since his phone is silent or off and I knew it.

"Hey Mika!" I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turn around seeing my bestfriend, Niall.

"Hey Ni!" I greeted with a bright smile. "Congrats! You guys deserved it!"

"Thank you! I couldn't have done this without you." He told me with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Nah, I've done nothing." I said and hugged him tightly.

"Argh, stop it. I can't breathe." He complained and I rolled my eyes. It's not like I hugged him like that before.

"Did you see Harry?" I can't help but finally ask. It's been bothering me for a while and I'm feeling nervous about this and I don't even know why. I just feel something bad is gonna happen. I don't know.

"Yes, just a while ago, he went to the CR." he quickly replied.

"Thanks." I hug him once more before I left and went to see Harry.

I rushed near the comfort room but instead of waiting for Harry I went to the girls bathroom and take a look at my reflection at the mirror. I still look decent, not like what I thought. After brushing my hair and putting a bit make-up, I went outside when I saw something that made my jaw drop.

Harry kissing another girl.

---

Please vote! :D

I hope we reach 100k reads before September ends. Lol XD

But it's okay if not cause we're almost 60k! Wooohooo! :)

VOTE PLEASE ! :D THANKYOOOOOUUU BEAUTIFULS Xx