Now We're Stressed Out

**IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL AND CAN BE TRIGGERED TO ANY MEMORIES OR ANYTHING PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!! ALSO FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TOO 

I don't know how to describe her other her being a literal tear in my heart. She had long dirty blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, an amazing facial structure and a gorgeous smile. Up until now I thought I was gay but this girl had me questioning everything I thought. She wore a red beanie and black bracelets. She was shy, and didn't seem comfortable around me she was keeping to herself. I tried to talk to her and learn more about her but she didn't answer any of my questions and occasionally she made a sound but that was it. 

After 30 minutes of trying her to speak to me I finally gave  up I feel like I am always running around in circles with the people I meet. First Josh was outstandingly shy it took me all day to finally get him to talk to me.  Then we became best friends and then started dating, even though what he did to me was wrong I sit want to be around him. I decided to go over to his house after school to see if we could work things out and just go back to being friends.

But for right now I have to focus on Jenna, and how to break her shyness. I literally have to worst luck with people being shy around me.  

"You know I don't bite, you can talk around me" I said jokingly.

"Ya I know most people don't, I don't just sit down and think. Wait is this person going to bite me?" She said laughing.

"OK OK smart one, I finally got you to talk so I know you can talk."

"Ya I can talk, it's just I am afraid I will say something stupid and then everyone will laugh at me and make me feel dumb" she said starring at the floor. 

"Well there is no need to feel dumb about anything I literally tried to run my ex over because I'm crazy like that."

"Well that's nothing you should have seen the look on my ex's face when when woke up to me spraying him with a fire extinguisher. Hey was up and out of my house in a blink of an eye."

"Oh my, why did you spray him,  mine was because he was cheating on me" I said sadly.

"Mine was because he was messaging other women saying he was single so I gave him a reason to be single. It also taught him not to mess with me which is a very valuable lesson to learn."

"I feel with our craziness combined we could have some serious fun. But not today I'm going back to the ex's to see if we can work things out and still be friends."

"That sounds like the mature thing to do, just for your sake don't fall in love. He hurt you once he will probably hurt you again. And that's speaking for experience."

"But back to school, I will basically help you with any homework you need and if you have no homework we can just hang out if you would like."

"That would actually be amazing, hanging out with a cutie like you would be fun."   

"Oh lol no" I said shyly.

"OK goober the bell is about to ring and so far I have gotten no homework dun. So either you are a bad tutor or your a bad tutor.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to take that back young lady. I am the best tutor this here school ever did see." I say trying to be a hillbilly.

"Lets hope you don't 'tutor' me in grammar. Or I am going to fail."

The bell rang shortly after that and I didn't see her at all for the rest of the school day. At the end of the day Jenna met me at my car where I told her too. 

"And Jenna gets 10 extra credit points for being a good noodle,  YAY for Jenna!!" I say sarcastically.

"Nice car you got here, you weren't kidding when you said piece of junk car" she said eyeing my car.

"I'm going to need you to take that back, Linda just happens to be a 1995 Mercury Sable and shes a beaut."

"Linda? You named your car Linda, that's like naming your car Bertha. You basically just gave your car a basic name. That makes your car basic and also you basic for naming your car a basic car name. Tell me Tyler, how does it feel to be basic?" She said acting like a reporter.

"It feels so good you may just walk home."

"Nope, that's not how this works sunny boy. Now get in I wanna meet Josh."

Right I am supposed to go over to Josh's house today to see if he's OK. This has to happen I have to get my best friend back. I need him. We start driving to his house, and as we go we joke around and listen to the radio. But there really wasn't much talking. We got to Josh's house after 30 minutes, his house still looked like it was going to fall down with one slam of a door. We get out of the car and close our doors in unison. Jenna looked over and nodded as if saying good ahead. I walked up the creaky stairs and walked in without knocking. I went into the living room and the kitchen and he everywhere else on the bottom floor trying to stay quiet in case he was sleeping. But he wasn't on the first floor so the only other place that he could have been would be in his room. I opened the door quietly and saw his bed was unmade and his room was a huge mess. Which was very unusual for Josh. I walked over to his bed and saw a note:

"To whoever is reading this you are too late. You missed your chance to say goodbye to me. I have messed up everything I have in life. I am nothing and I don't deserve anything. The only one... the only thing that mattered to me is gone now because I messed up. I was happy, I was on top of the world I felt comfortable. I had people in my life that loved me and cared for me but I ruined that. I'm not worth the air that anyone breathes. I'm useless I'm not good in anything I try. I end up ruining everything and I don't even try. I am constantly reminded that I am a mistake, that I wasn't supposed to be here. If there is a God out there he made one huge mistake making me. If you are reading this I am way to gone to do anything go back to your perfect life where people love and care for you. And will accept you for any mistake that you make. I had that but even I ruined that."

-Joshua William Dun

 I quickly threw down the paper and ran to the bathroom. The door was lock so I tried running into it. Jenna stopped me after a while.

"What are you doing you're going to break your arm doing that."

"I don't care he is in there and he's probably dead help me Jenna please. I need him I can't let him out of my life please just help me" I said sobbing into her shoulder.

She got up and walked over to the door and kicked it as hard as she could and stepped aside. The door came crashing down and there he was..... Hanging from the ceiling from a make shift noose. I couldn't say anything I just sat there looking at him hanging there. So lifeless and empty.

Jenna quickly grabbed her phone and called 911. I couldn't hear anything she said the only thing I remember was "PLEASE HURRY, IT HAPPENED RECENTLY THE BLOOD IS FRESH". The ambulance arrived soon afterward and put him on a stretcher. Then carried him off into the hospital. Then I blacked out, I fell backwards while trying to stand up and hit my head on the bed frame. I woke up in the hospital to Jenna crying by my side saying "I'm sorry Tyler, they tried to help him. I'm so sorry." 

**HEYYYYYY SORRY FOR THE SAD CHAPTER BUT..... YA 

QUESTION: WHAT WAS OR WILL BE YOUR FIRST CAR?

ANSWER: MINE WAS A 1995 MERCURY SABLE WAGON LOLOLOLOLOL 

BE SURE TO COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWER, VOTE, AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!!