The Darlings

The sun falling from the sky like a hard boiled egg, its last light danced on the Darlings' house. Through the window, you can see the Darlings' three children getting ready for bed.
Sixteen year old Wendy, the oldest darling, is a dreamer, she tells wonderful stories she had made up herself to her two little brothers. Her hair is dirty blond, and her eyes were just like her mother's, the color of the sky. She is just a copy of her mother, 'The most beautiful lady in the town, if with more manners.'According to her father, George Darling. So you see Wendy is not very lady-like, too adventurous, her mother Mary Darling often murmur after reminding her about her attitude to be a wife and a mother.
To be the oldest boy in the house and the smartest child is not always easy, but ten year old John has always be reminded by his father about his future family job. He is a complete copy of his father, not only his brown hair and brown eyes, but his always serious face and tone. Sometimes he will act like a father to Wendy and Michael, no matter that like it or not.
Michael, just step into his Six year old self, is a strange mix of his father and mother. Dirty blond hair and brown eyes, he is the most playful Darling, always a mischief glitter in his eyes. He loves Wendy's bed time stories and always believe in them.
George Darling is totally a gentleman and a good husband, but even though he love his children, he don't know how to be a loving father. Mary Darling is another story, they say she once was the flower in the town. She is a good wife and a caring mother that would sing her children to sleep after Wendy told her story.

---------------------------------------
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
TELL ME WHERE IS WRONG
Thank You