The Channel

Y/N POV :

I woke up and immediately I turned my phone on so I can watch YouTube, but then they showed me a channel called Crainer commentates?So I decide to check it out.And there was a video of him doing a quick vlog and, OMG I FEEL RIGHT IN LOVE WITH HIM HE HAS THE BEST VOICE AND FACE EVER!!!Y/N stop fangirling EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I watch his videos daily now and then I heard a REALLY loud scream next door and it sounded like Crainer,No that can't be him,Well he did say hey moved to LA so NO NO NO!He doesn't live next door,but maybe I can meet my neighbor!I recently moved here and don't know anyone so,TIME TO MAKE A NEW FREIND! I walked next door and knocked on the door and heard someone saying "I'M COMING!" I swear that sounds familiar and once the man opened the door,I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES IT WAS CRAINER! "Uh you okay dude?" OMG!OMG!OMGGG!Y/N stay calm. "U-uh y-yeah.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" dangit I fangirled outloud "WHOA YOU OKAY IS THERE A FIRE!?" " NO!I HAVE A YOUTUBER LIVE NEXT DOOR TO MY HOUSE!!!" "Your a fan aren't you?" " UH YEAH THIS IS THE BEST YOUTUBER IN THE UNIVERSE STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!" "I know i'm the best youtuber ever.Wait what is your favorite minecraft block?" "Oh, you are going to hate me because it's cobblestone." "WAIT WHAT?!YOUR TEAM COBBLE?" "I knew you would hate me.Well time for me to leave.Bye." I was about to start crying my eyes out until he said something that was surprising "NO I DON'T!I will never hate a fan!" "Really?I thought you hate cobble?OMG.." "NO NO NO!" "CRAINER IS ALL GROWN UP!" "NO I'M NOT...uh..What's your name?" "Oh it's Y/N." "Well that's a very pretty name.Wanna come in?" "Sure!I have nothing else to do in my life anyway." "That was an great speech." "Why thank you Crainer!"    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I am done so I will update soon so hope you enjoy! BYE STARS!!

~~~ Star