Part 57

JASMINE'S POV: 

It's been 3 day's since I talked to my mom I texted her called her and she hasn't said anything so I'm going to ask joy if she can go to my house and see if she is okay. 

TO JOY: Hey joy can I ask you something. 

FROM JOY: Yea what's up?

TO JOY: Do you think you can go to my house and go look if my mom is home b/c I've been trying to call and text her and she never calls back or text. 

FROM JOY: Oh okay I will go right now and see if she is their.

TO JOY: And if the door is not opened then use the key you know where it's at.

FROM JOY: OKay I will let you know. 

TO JOY: OKay thanks byee. 

FROM JOY: No problem byee.

I went to go see what was on tv and I saw ethan watching tv and I haven't talked to him for a long time. So I went to go sit next to him so we could talk. 

Hey I said to him sitting next to him. Hey He said back. What is wrong with you? I asked him. Nothing is wrong with me okay just leave me alone He said getting up. What are you acting like an asshole to me what have I done to you I asked him. You wanna know why I'm mad at you He said. Yes I do I said. Because you don't even talk to me anymore since you got back with matt you don't have time for me anymore He said. I'm sorry I didn't mean to seem like I didn't want to be your friend I said. That's the problem I don't want to be just friends with you, I like you jasmine He said getting closer to me. Look ethan I'm sorry I can't be more than friends with you I'm with matt and I love him I said. Do you think he could love you as much as I can He said. Ethan I'm sorry but nothing is going to change my mind I'm with matt right now and I know that he loves me and much as you could I'm sorry maybe If I wasn't with matt we could have been something but I just don't like you right now that way I said walking away. 

I went down to see everyone standing there. Hey guys what are you guys doing I said. Oh we are all going to the water park do you wanna come with us Cameron asked. Oh yea  let's go I said. I sat next to matt and I texted him b/c I didn't want anyone to hear what we were talking about.

TO MATT: Hey can we talk  it's about my mom. 

FROM MATT: Yea what's wrong with her. 

TO MATT: I have been texting her and calling her and she hasn't answered me.

FROM MATT: Oh that's weird. 

TO MATT: I know but I told joy to go to my house and go see if she is there. 

FROM  MATT: Don't worry she is okay I'm sure.

TO MATT: OKay I hope she is okay. 

We got to the park and we went down the big slide that they had it was really fun. After we were done  messing around in the water we got some food and joy texted me. 

FROM JOY: Hey your mom is home she said she didn't see you calling her. 

TO JOY: Oh okay tell her to text me. 

FROM JOY: Okay I will tell her bye.

TO JOY: okay bye. 

I was sitting next to matt when he asked me about my mom. Hey jasmine did your mom call or text you? He asked. Oh joy went to my house and she said that my mom is home and that she didn't see that I called her. So she is going to text me right now or call me I said. Oh okay He said. It was 5 minutes and my mom called me.