Ignorance Begins

*Recap*

Zaria's P.O.V

I felt uncomfortable because he kept licking his lips. We were in science and he handed us a packet to work on and told us to work with our partner. "Ugh"I mumbled under my breath. He admediatly turned to face me and said

Roc: Hey Lil Mama can I get your name?

Me: No.

Roc: Awe come on don't be like that baby girl .

Me: I'm not your baby girl.

Roc: You will be when you screaming my name.

Me: That will never happen.

Roc: Says who *Puts hand on thigh scooting it up towards your... You know*

Me: Says Me * Pushes his hand off of you*

Roc: I like em Feisty *Smirking*

Me: Whatever * RollsEyes*

I ignored that fake ass nigga and payed attention to my work sheet it was easy it was everything I learned at my old school I was almost done when I heard someone laugh I turned around and saw that Afro puff kid laughing at what just happened between me and that Jerry Curl kid. I turned looked at him and said

Me: Shh.!

Prince: Okay I'm sorry beautiful he mumbled.

I blushed over the word beautiful nobody's ever called me that I felt special but then I got over it realizing who said it he probably just said it to get in my head yea that's it.

Chersanto P.O.V

I wanted her like salad dressing so bad!! She's so sexy and I wanted her to myself she's just stubborn right now I'll get to her but, it seems Prince already has her around his finger I seen the way she blushed after he did that but then she stopped fast when she realized what she was doing that's okay Prince can have her as long as can get what I want from her and you what I mean I want that ass !! And I will get it one way or another " Smirks"

Prince P.O.V

I gotta get her fast before Roc does but it seems that he already blew his chance with her by treating her sexually and I can tell she didn't like it. I gotta keep her away from Roc cause she doesn't know what Roc can do to her behind closed walls and i'd hate to see her get hurt and I'm not about stand there while he does that to her and our reputation as well. He doesn't know how much I like her a lot already and I can tell something happened in her pass that made her become this stubborn. I'll have to get it out of her.

(Skipping to lunch)

Zaria's P.O.V

Lunch now I'm so glad the day is almost over. I've been tormented by that damn boy band all the girls think their so adorable. Well I don't give two fucks about them. And the worst part of my school year is that all my classes have that Afro puff dude and he always sits next to me. It aggravating and annoying that he's always trying to get my attention. Can this day get any worst ? I grabbed my lunch and sat my farthest away from that band nearly all of the tables were empty because most of the girls were all over the guys. I ignored the screaming and plugged in my headphones and listened to my favorite "Imagine Dragons-Hear Me". I was sitting there peacefully when somebody sat at my table I was hoping it wasn't him but, it was Afro puff dude I swear sometimes I think he stalks me ?

Prince: Hey Zaria

Me: Hey Afro dude who's name I don't

Prince: *Laughs* Rude Much

Me: Yeah Yeah

Prince: Why are you sitting here all alone ?

Me: In case you haven't noticed I have no friends because I'm new.