Prologue

Rosescar barreled into her leader. The ginger she-cat was attacking another leader, just to make MoonClan crumble. Rosescar knew what was right-This wasn't it. Redstar spun around. This is it. Rosescar thought.

"Stop!" She shouted. The cats froze in surprise. Rosescar noticed her leader turn to her and glare.

"What do you think you're doing?" Redstar hissed. Her claws were red with a dark, crimson blood. Rosescar thought about all the death that has come. She spoke.

"Going agaist what is wrong and siding with what is right." Rosescar straightened. If she died today, it would be for a cause.

"So you're a rebel?" Redstar's hiss deepened. The two she-cats were glaring at each other with the force of a thousand suns. Rosescar took a breath.

"No. I'm a good hearted cat-Like many of 'your' warriors. I traveled here because I wanted a Clan I could keep. I lost my family and friends when I left my home. When Featherstar accepted me, I thought I had found a place I could stay. Redstar, you ruined that. I, working with others who feel the same way, will bring back SunClan. The good Clan. I have heard legends, lost to us in far off lands, of four Clans. They were called after the elements. There were evil cats, and the Dark Forest even attacked themselves. But good won. Good. Always. Wins. Redstar, learn that." Rosescar lashed her tail after her speech. Good always wins. Rosescar echoed in her head.

"Rosescar, you'll meet StarClan soon!" Redstar yowled. Rosescar flinched as Redstar lunged at her. To be expected. Rosescar thought. The battle began, the only thought running through Rosescar's mind, good always wins.