Its whatever you want

T.i.p: me and Jatoree are getting married and I can't wait. This girl was the girl of my dreams I loved her dearly I would give her the world if I could. She just didn't know how much she meant to me. I loved her boys to death anything they ask me for they will get but they seem like they got whatever they wanted their mother spoiled them and I wanted to do the same. Me and Jatoree decided to go pick out a few things our wedding I told her whatever she wanted she could get it.

Jatoree: me and T.i.p. decided to go pick out things for our wedding I must thanks to diamond if it wasn't for her turning me out I would probably be hoping dick to dick no lie. But instead I'm here once again getting married but I'm marrying a female not a male. Diamond really did turn a straight bitch gay I must say. I had a choice to be with a guy but I think female loving is so much better. Plus I don't have to worry about having anymore kids we got our two kids already. I'm happy with the family I got. I'm blessed to have them I love them all to death and will do anything to make sure each and everyone of them are safe. I love my fiancé and I love my two boys may the next chapter of our lives be great.