Lies

• Joeys point of view•

Did I really just ask him out??? He's not even gay! Why did I do that I'm not even gay! I'm so stupid ugh. I need to talk to my girlfriend Kylie about this. "Hey Kylie can we talk" I send to her, I see the 3 dots appear and then "uh no I'm busy and I don't care" she says "what"?? "See you never" I say before blocking her number. I need to go talk to Daniel and apologize to him. I knock at his door, he welcomes me into his house where it's still a little messed up from the break in. "Daniel I'm really sorry for saying that earlier" I say "it's fine" he says back. "Daniel I have one more thing to tell you, I'm a YouTuber would it be ok if you are in some of my videos?" "Sure!" He says. "Hey why don't we go out to the city or something as friends" he says "okay let's go I say". We drive into the town where we walk along the busy sidewalks and crowded stores. "Where should we go first?" I ask "what about we get something to eat" Daniels says "ohh I know the best smoothie place ever follow me" I say grabbing his arm. While eating "Daniel can I vlog a little?" I ask "ok he says"  I pull my camera out of my bag and just before turn it on Daniel interrupts me " wow that's a nice camera is it the canon PowerShot s120 I've always wanted one  how did you afford it?" "Oh you know YouTuber pays" I say, he gives me a cheeky smile. "Helloo everybody today I'm with my friend Daniel and we are out for lunch" I say pointing the camera towards Daniel who make a funny face "isn't he cool?" I say. I continue to vlog the rest of the day before uploading "let me read the comments" Daniel says, I hand him my laptop and he starts to read "aww you guys are cute together", "what happened to Kylie", "I ship it" and "I hate you" "joey can I respond to that last one" Daniel asks "uh I don't normally but i guess" I say, he starts typing "you should hate yourself to then joey is the most perfect guy there is how could you hate him?" He types in and posts "aww thanks " I say he smiles. We start to walk down the road when Daniel asks "who is Kylie?" "Oh she WAS my girlfriend but we broke up earlier today" I reply "oh my gosh are you ok I'm so sorry" he says "oh it's fine " I quickly say back before we walk back to the car and start to drive home. Once we arrive at Daniels house there are cars parked outside, we walk inside where the 3 police officers from when Daniels house was broke into. "We've found a match" 

~I haven't updated in so long sorry I forgot :( find out who broke into Daniels house next chapter~