1

"Just go away Conrad!"

"Can't."
"And why not?"
"I need to ask you something."
Groaning I ask, "What do you want to ask?"
"Go out with me." he responds while his mates laugh and smile with him
"No"
Why? Why does he have to keep on with this damn joke it is NOT funny. What if he asked someone or if i did have feelings for him and believed he was actually asking, I'd/they would be so hurt and he doesn't care.
"You know Becky, you and he would be a cute couple. Just saying. I think you should say yes next time he asks." my friend informs me as we walk away. Traitor.
"Next time. I'm pushing him down the stairs."
"No you won't."
"No I won't but it doesn't mean I won't be tempted."

-------------time skip to last lesson------------

"Rebecca, come sit up here in front of Conrad please." the teacher asks, well tells in a nice way. Slowly i comply and make my way to the front of the classroom and sit in front of him I swear the world is against me this year.
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Beckyyyyyy." i heard him whine behind me while he kicks my chair. Grinding my teeth and turn to him and hiss "Don't call me Becky. What do you want this time?" smirking he leans forward and says "Go out with me.... Becky"
Plastering a fake smile and saying with an overly sweet and innocent voice "Conrad, Sweetie, I will say this once and only once. I will never go out with you."