Amazing Day...Part 1 The Intimate Morning

~Ed~

I groaned as I pulled myself into consciousness, I rubbed my eyes tiredly but smiled as I looked down at the sleeping blonde angel lying delicately across my chest. He is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and he's mine all mine...my Niall. I gently ran my fingers through his hair and he hummed softly as I gently eased him awake, I let my fingers dance through his hair then down to the soft spot on his neck, then down further to his shoulders, which I squeezed gently. Niall seemed to purr under the attention he was receiving, I love the way he is in the morning so soft, gentle, cuddly. He lifted his head and smiled at me lazily "Mornin' Eddie" he mumbled and I melted under his morning voice. "Morning Baby, how did you sleep?" he shifted from where he was lying, wincing a little bit as he sat up, making me laugh as I remembered the events of last night and the reason as to why he was wincing. He did his best to glare at me but he seemed to remember too and smiled fondly before stretching then relaxing back against me and nuzzling my neck. "I slept well, practically passed out last night...when was the last time either of our endurances lasted for six times in a row?" he laughed and it was a beautiful sound. "I don't think we ever have before love, I'll be surprised if you can walk today" he looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes "We have friends coming over today...this is going to be so awkward" I laughed again, gently grabbing his chin and pulling him up for a kiss which quickly turned heated. His lips pushed against mine in a way that had me dizzy for more, his tongue danced across my bottom lip and I immediately gave him entrance. We kissed lazily for a few minutes before he pulled back and smiled "Make me breakfast?" I smiled lovingly at him...so fucking perfect...he ruined me. "Anything for you my prince" he clapped "Yay!!!" he tried to get up but quickly winced I busted into laughter and picked him up bridal style "I think I'll be carrying you today" he stuck out his tongue at me.

After we'd eaten we cuddled on the couch and I gently played with Ni's hair "Do you realize how pretty you are Nialler?" I asked he looked at me with a slightly confused expression "I'm not pretty Edward, I'm a man" I laughed at his pouty expression "Believe me Niall I am well aware that you are a man, but you're just so fucking pretty" I said becoming serious towards the end, I cupped his face in my hands, gently running my thumbs over his cheekbones, then over his eyebrows, his eyes closed and he cooed in appreciation as I gently traced out the beauty of his face. "Your skin is so smooth, and a creamy color...girls would kill for it, your lips are full and soft, your nose is delicate, the curve of your cheekbones is...delicious....." I could feel arousal and love pooling in my heart and stomach "and your eyes" he opened them to look at me "Fuck Niall your eyes" I whispered before pulling him into a kiss. When we separated he was blushing, he tried to pull back but I wouldn't let him go "Stay here I'm going to tell you how beautiful you are" I muttered, he was now the color of tomatoes "That blush is so amazing, I don't know why you try to hide your face when you do it," I leaned forward and kissed his red cheeks, I kissed his jaw line "the curve of your jaw is slight but still masculine, you smell amazing all the time, your smile could make angels weep, and I can't believe that your mine, my beautiful Nialler." I nuzzled his neck, he whispered "Forever Eddie, god I love you" I smiled "I love you Niall" I continued with my analysis of his beauty as I kissed down his neck "Your neck is long, graceful and your body....." I closed my eyes as I nuzzled into his collar bones I gently moved him so that I was hovering over him "I could go on forever about your body" I felt his breath quicken as I removed his shirt gently, throwing it on the floor beside us, I began to kiss and suck love bites over his glorious skin whispering things like "so fucking beautiful" and "can't believe you're mine" in between kisses. I felt his fingers threading through my hair, pulling gently as I flicked my tongue over the sensitive skin surrounding his nipples, he gasped when I took his left nipple into my mouth loving it slowly, and again when I gave the right one the same treatment. I then moved down to his belly button still whispering about how amazingly perfect he is because it's so unbelievably true, he arched when I stuck my tongue into his bellybutton "Oh.....ahhh Eddie........oh god please" he whimpered, I loved that voice, it sent tingles through my whole body. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his sweatpants and gently pulled them down and off. He was straining against his boxers and I gently ran my hands down his body, starting at the base of his neck, my fingers grazed lightly over the sensitive buds of his nipples and he arched against me, I pushed down gently on his hips to hold him in place while pulling off his boxers with my teeth then kissing the soft, creamy skin of his inner thighs "Shhh Niall baby, I promise ok...I'm gonna show you how much I love you....I'm going to show you how beautiful you are to me love." He whimpered, his hands still in my hair, "God so amazing Eddie," he looked down on me with those beautiful eyes "let me see you baby, please" I gently surged up, covering his body with mine and capturing his lips in a kiss. I pulled away from my beautiful angel long enough to pull away my own clothes before I was back to treasuring his body, pulling delicious little moans and gasps of my name from his lips with every touch, caress, word, lick, or bite.

When I entered him he gasped and arched into the couch cushions and I pulled him close whispering my love for him into his ear as I made love to him. He came apart, shaking underneath me with a gasp of my name and I whispered in his ear as I came shortly after "So perfect Niall, the only one I'll ever love."

AN: Well I don't think that's how I originally planned this chapter... or at least the first part of it but that's what came out when I started typing.....I'm sorry if you think there's too much smut in this story but I didn't think I had enough Ned in here and it flows so beautifully, I promise no smut in the next part of this chapter! :D

I hope you enjoyed!!! Please Follow, vote, comment!!! I love you all!!

~Jess~